EGO's track day

nice description ego

can't wait for the 80 sumptin' pictures
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115373723 -->

Good show man! Remember trackdays will spoil any street riding fun you may of ever had!
laugh.gif
Glad to see more guys getting to the track. I enjoyed reading, the excitement in your voice brings back memories of my first track day.
tounge.gif

rock on ego!

BLEED THOSE BRAKES!!! World of difference... oh and tighten up suspension alot
yep.. bleeding the brakes would have probably helped a touch.. Should have done it.. just didn't get around to it.

I did some adjusting on the suspension about 2 years ago.. was quite a bit tighter than factory.. basically followed the example cycle world had ( i think) rode that a bit.. liked it.. tightened it all up a bit more and left it alone.

it probably would help if I did it a tad more.. but I think i wouldn't like it as much on the "real" roads as much anymore.

Good show man!  Remember trackdays will spoil any street riding fun you may of ever had!  
Yep.. thats true.. I went out for a little ride yesterday and was like.. shucks.. how am I post to go this fast with all this crap on the road? and hell I can't even look thru the turn good.. all these damn trees.. haha

nah.. if I tried to run half as fast as we were on that track on the roads around here i'd be dead in one weekend.

but yes.. I am addicted, and I know what your talking about here.. it's like a whole different world.... and it's freeking awesome!

Ego glad to see you made it back in one piece and had a

good time well have to get together and ride again and you

can show me the rest of those pics:D

Back