ecu testing

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i have been through everything on my bike and still having problems, is there a way to test your ecu to see if it went bad, my bike acts like it has false rev limiter. the ecu has not been hacked or anything

I have heard of something called a ECU diagnostic scanner. IDk if it actually does a test on the ecu or it just tells you the error code. Check if your local shop has one, probably not. Goodluck goodluck

anyone near where you could swap out ECU's and see if the problem continues?

anyone near where you could swap out ECU's and see if the problem continues?

yea i thought about borrowing one from one of the guys and seeing just want to use that as a last resort i would hate for my bike to be frying ecu and take one of theres out, ill know more tomorrow.

if you have it on a stand and crank it rev it to about 7-8k ,if it starts breaking up and you have an internal fuel pump replace it...problem solved..

if you have it on a stand and crank it rev it to about 7-8k ,if it starts breaking up and you have an internal fuel pump replace it...problem solved..

its on my turbo bike just replaced the fuel pump thinking that was the problem. no change so i pulled the valve cover and checked the timing it was fine. still dont know what is going on yet

Back