ear phones

(SpeedGeek @ Jun. 04 2007,16:55) Sony Earbuds.  I think I paid about $30 for mine.  They fit INSIDE the ear better than alot of the others (Like dadofthree's.. his are kind of long and don't fit completely inside the ear)
31N3K35T07L._AA280_.jpg
+1 on the sony ear buds. they come with 3 different sized rubber pieces you an change out. works great for me.

(thebbbusa @ Jun. 04 2007,19:40)
(SpeedGeek @ Jun. 04 2007,19:55) Sony Earbuds.  I think I paid about $30 for mine.  They fit INSIDE the ear better than alot of the others (Like dadofthree's.. his are kind of long and don't fit completely inside the ear)
31N3K35T07L._AA280_.jpg
These work, and fit awesome!!!  I love mine.

Whatever you decide on, put a bandana on and cover your ears with it before you put your helmet on.  This will keep them in place.
+2
cool.gif

NOPE...NOPE....NOPE....."THESE" are the winners for sound quality and NO distortion......."PLUS" they stay out of the way when you're putting on your helmet and they stay put !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

SHE5920_27_webImage370.jpg

super.gif

super.gif

I use the Shure E5 molded inner ear. (also used as monitors when I'm performing) The E2 are less expensive but very good as well ($99.00)

The Sony ear buds are fantastic. The only problem that I have had with them is that the end piece comes off being stuck in my ear. I Super glued the end piece on, no more come off`s.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 04 2007,18:51) I tested 30 different models including $300.00 Bose.

$30.00 Creative Labs  EP-630 sounds better then $300 bose. And they are the smallest.
For my GF it is most important feature due to her small ears.  They use Neodym magnets like most expensive models.
FOR ALL CONCERNED

I ordered these last week and they just came today.

YOU ARE THE MAN
super.gif

These creative earplugs are BAD AZZ.

I was using $50 Sonys and I got the creatives for like $20 and they are 5 times better...much much clearer, louder, deeper base, and suction into my ear like no tommorow.

I highly recommend these

Thanks a ton Vic_E55_2001

(Buellbomb @ Jun. 09 2007,17:24) http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er6i.aspx

I finally bought these, on recommendation of my friend Tim, haven't looked back.
The suggestions abotu Shure and Etymotic are right on if you're looking for sound quality. I have a pair of Westone UM2 in-ear phones I use at work and they are awesome. A little big for wearing with a helmet since they are actually dual driver.

Check this site for more than you ever wanted to know about head phones. Buy my DAC and tube amp while you're there too.
smile.gif

-Chris

I found the style I was looking for on the Verizon site. They're ear buds with ear clips to keep in place when I put my helmet on. They're lounder than my previous earbuds, with great sound quality. cost $50.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Jim

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Sets-Creative-EP-630-inear-Earphones-for-ZEN-EP630_W0QQitemZ200120316073QQihZ010QQcatego
ryZ111693QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Sets-....iewItem</a>

I'm not sure if these are the ones . I'm gonna order a set or 2 For 12.95 shipped

Back