Dyno pull. Frank, whatchya think?

ali123

Banned
Stoichiometry actually is a term used in chemistry to describe known quantities and their relationships in a reaction.... frank wasnt incorrect... I think splitting hairs is not necessary....

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Stoichiometry actually is a term used in chemistry to describe known quantities and their relationships in a reaction.... frank wasnt incorrect... I think splitting hairs is not necessary....
You’re right. And that reaction is a comple burn of oxygen which is the definition of stoich. It’s a far cry from splitting hairs. We are talking HP. We know 14.7 or stoich does not make power and this dyno sheet shows that.

ali123

Banned
if I had a doctor that had been practicing medicine for 40 years and was highly respected in his field, I would listen to what he has to say...……

RedBull

Registered
Laugh out loud Brian !

Leave my tips alone !

I actually prefer the sound
and looks to pretty much every
set I have heard in person . . .

And I have been to many Bike Weeks !

Once my garage gets done
( couple months ) ,
and if Suzuki does not
come out with a blown
model in September ,
I may bite the bullet
and get it to Frank
for some loving .

And it is a Gen 2 Willie .

Troy .

:banana:
Back From The Dyno | Dyno Kings

nd-20200-55-20tire-205-23-15-20002_zpsknuxtlng-jpg.jpg

AndyDucati

Registered
NOT TRYING BRING UP A DEAD HORSE BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SETTING UP A BAZZAZ TUNER AND WHAT AFRS THRU WHAT RPMS SHOULD I TRY TO SET MY BIKE UP?

Dennis

Registered
NOT TRYING BRING UP A DEAD HORSE BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SETTING UP A BAZZAZ TUNER AND WHAT AFRS THRU WHAT RPMS SHOULD I TRY TO SET MY BIKE UP?
I like 12.8-13.1 at full throttle (90 and 100% columns). Idle is a little leaner, just see what it likes. Other guys can comment on the other throttle openings. I don't use them … only throttle closed or throttle open.

AndyDucati

Registered
I like 12.8-13.1 at full throttle (90 and 100% columns). Idle is a little leaner, just see what it likes. Other guys can comment on the other throttle openings. I don't use them … only throttle closed or throttle open.
Thanks for the advice. I just got my sidewinder this past weekend so I’m gonna put the pipe on next weekend and start tuning it next week

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lynx