Orange Black Dyno #'s

boosta1395

Registered
Took the Buss to the only Dyno within 2,500 miles, the local HD shop. Yosh full system boost by Smith TRE; no can or air filter or Power Commander; pumped out 181 hp, 108 tq. It is stretched 7 inches, no bars and runs 9.52 @ 144. I weigh 220 lbs. My 60 ft. is 1.55. Very happy with this machine. Oh yeah, there are 2 HD Destroyers at the local strip (Alaska Racway Park), wheelie bars and all. I hand them their mudcutters in a heads up race; very gratifying!:laugh:

WOW.......GREAT #'s BRO:bowdown: nice work man, but you know why it makes sooooo much hp right?.......NO!?.........because ITS THE ORG/BLK MODEL MAN!:whistle::bigcrowd:

Way to go!! I love the BUSA!!!

DSC_0005.jpg

Took the Buss to the only Dyno within 2,500 miles, the local HD shop. Yosh full system boost by Smith TRE; no can or air filter or Power Commander...

Do you mean that the bike was dynoed without the Yoshi muffler and with no air filter at all ? If so, what readings did you get with this stuff in place ?

Here is the Dyno chart, on a previous pull it went to 108ft lb. Also some more slick 6th gear rolling burnouts one on a naked busa the other I was showing my wife how to do a proper burnout on her 2000 Busa with a 7-inch slick, in 6th gear also:laugh:

DSCN1442.jpg

DSCN7900.jpg

Back