Dyno pull. Frank, whatchya think?

Stoichiometry actually is a term used in chemistry to describe known quantities and their relationships in a reaction.... frank wasnt incorrect... I think splitting hairs is not necessary....

Stoichiometry actually is a term used in chemistry to describe known quantities and their relationships in a reaction.... frank wasnt incorrect... I think splitting hairs is not necessary....

You’re right. And that reaction is a comple burn of oxygen which is the definition of stoich. It’s a far cry from splitting hairs. We are talking HP. We know 14.7 or stoich does not make power and this dyno sheet shows that.

if I had a doctor that had been practicing medicine for 40 years and was highly respected in his field, I would listen to what he has to say...……

Laugh out loud Brian !

Leave my tips alone !

I actually prefer the sound
and looks to pretty much every
set I have heard in person . . .

And I have been to many Bike Weeks !

Once my garage gets done
( couple months ) ,
and if Suzuki does not
come out with a blown
model in September ,
I may bite the bullet
and get it to Frank
for some loving .

And it is a Gen 2 Willie .

Troy .

:banana:

Back From The Dyno | Dyno Kings

nd-20200-55-20tire-205-23-15-20002_zpsknuxtlng-jpg.jpg

NOT TRYING BRING UP A DEAD HORSE BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SETTING UP A BAZZAZ TUNER AND WHAT AFRS THRU WHAT RPMS SHOULD I TRY TO SET MY BIKE UP?

NOT TRYING BRING UP A DEAD HORSE BUT I'M LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON SETTING UP A BAZZAZ TUNER AND WHAT AFRS THRU WHAT RPMS SHOULD I TRY TO SET MY BIKE UP?
I like 12.8-13.1 at full throttle (90 and 100% columns). Idle is a little leaner, just see what it likes. Other guys can comment on the other throttle openings. I don't use them … only throttle closed or throttle open.

I like 12.8-13.1 at full throttle (90 and 100% columns). Idle is a little leaner, just see what it likes. Other guys can comment on the other throttle openings. I don't use them … only throttle closed or throttle open.
Thanks for the advice. I just got my sidewinder this past weekend so I’m gonna put the pipe on next weekend and start tuning it next week

Back