dyno bikes

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Last Thursday a friend of mine & I took our bikes and got them dyno.His is a 05 with about 800 miles and mines a 03 with about 9,000 miles, Both have full exhaust and k&n air filter his has a yoshi trs tri oval and mines a tsukigi oval system. Found the #'s low, he put his first and made 159.2 the guy then did the air box mod and made adjustments with a yoshimura computer and dyno at 169.5. Then mines went and made 156.9 I was very shocked how low. Then the guy did the exact same mods and it made 169.9 13 hp more. I have a 200 size rear tire he said if I go back to 190 I could get 2 to 3 more ponies. When I got home I notice no torque # on the dyno sheet. So want you guys think #'s seem low?

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121429218 -->

That's about right for pump fuel. Dump in some goofy juice and 175+ is very easy.

Anything close to 170rwhp is decent for just the basic mods. Find out what the torque is.....over 100rwtq is a good running bike.
wink.gif

That's good news, I was thinking there were to low. But I guess from the comments you guys did it's good. Thanks

I've seenguys post up low 150's before,dyno numbers dont mean sheat to me,low et's impress me more.NJ.:)

Back