dvd / video help

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
ok i have just started into burning dvds and such, i have this movie below and dont know how to get it to a playable format? help..lol..i see that most of the vob files are the same size weird
videoscreenshot.png

that is a DVD format... burn to DVD
Probably some emulator you can download to play the thing...
I use Clone DVD and it has a viewer..

which file do i burn? i tried to choose the whole ts file but no go, i have dvdfab palt and magic converter is there a better one? thanks alot

you need to use the burn feature with the software you ripped the DVD with... all those files go to the DVD and they are needed to tell the player what to do.. (audio/video and menus are all there and separate)

you "might" be able to just burn them all to the dvd and have it work but I have never tried that... sort of got my doubts that will work however

I think there is supposed to be an AUDIO_TS folder too.... been a long time since I looked at the burn folders... all point and click

Last edited:
someone more familiar with chime in but I think you are missing a folder... Dload CloneDVD and it will run for 30 days in "Demo" mode and work 100% see if that will burn the DVD for you.. (there are 2 different ones I think you need the one with the "Sheep" logo)

Yeah there is an Audio_TS folder but i have never seen anything in it. You can just back up to the root folder and copy both folders to a DVD. I think windows 7 does that natively.

got it i used clone and put the ts folder in there then burned it works great not a bad movies either lol thanks for the help

Back