real nightmare,vid/pc guru help

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Guys,wife's boss has all these video clips on a sony viao laptop.How do burn them to dvd disc to make them playable on on dvd player thru a TV?

Help...
banghead.gif

anybody...

RSD.

Roxio and several other programs can burn the files to a playable DVD and allow you to create a menu system. Use a DVD-R for the best compatibility.

Disregard guys...too frustrating for me. I give. I used be able to do it.

I give...
bowdown.gif

Thamks, RSD.

I have the same laptop and I used a firewire to transfer/copy the movies to my sony video camera. I then put the moves from camera to dvd recorder. I had to use DVD+R or DVD+RW to make the discs. I know it sounds archaic but it worked. I also noticed that when the originals were put on the pc that the video clarity worsened when it went from tape to the pc and when brought back to another tape the worsened clarity transfered over to the new tape. There was a huge difference between the original and the copy. I was making videos of an archery elk hunt here in AZ for a guide friend. I ended up just going from tape to DVD recorder and doing no editing. Oh well. I am not that good at video editing anyway.

Back