Jag the TV series.looking to buy.got burned

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks,does anybody have the Jag series on DVD that you'd like to sell.The wife just got ripped off by TV/DVD Exchange. All the discs are there but have obviously been burned. Not very well either,the quality is ALMOST as good as vhs...almost. In the corner of the screen a USA logo appears. These dvd's are junk.Please dont waste your money with this company.

RSD.

Grr, I hate that kind of crap. Was it even in the collectors box or just a shopping bag of loose DVD's?

You gotta be really careful with this stuff. I would buy only from reputable dealers like Amazon, Buy.com, etc. It sucks for legit mom and pop websites, but there's just too much corruption.

By the way, here's a clue that those DVD's are compeltely ripped.

•The Jag DVD collection is formatted region free so they will play on any DVD player, DVD-ROM X-Box or PS2 Worldwide.

The legit DVD's are region coded. That sucks man, sorry.

Thanks for the codolences Fastfrog and Vonderbach. Each disc had the same pic printed on it with a little box with a hand written number. They came in 3 plastic boxes all with the same pic on the front. the 55 discs were in those cheapo plastic sleeves.

The housemouse is real upset/dissapointed. :pullhair: It was here first attempt at an internet purchase.I think she wanted the set more for me than for her.

Thanks guys...

RSD.

You could download it and burn then yourself? Sorry thats the pirate in my talking :laugh:

I was actually reading a SkyMall magazine during my flight today and saw they were selling the complete JAG series for around 170 bucks :rofl: never would i pay that much for any tv show series.

Don't know what she paid for them or what she's willing to pay but here's the whole thing on eBay , all 55 discs , new .

Go to ebay and type this item number 110615742187 into the search box.
Sorry she's not happy with what she got elsewhere .

You could download it and burn then yourself? Sorry thats the pirate in my talking :laugh:

I was actually reading a SkyMall magazine during my flight today and saw they were selling the complete JAG series for around 170 bucks :rofl: never would i pay that much for any tv show series.

Yer kinda like me. A real kind-hearted bastid.:laugh:

Rubb.

Don't know what she paid for them or what she's willing to pay but here's the whole thing on eBay , all 55 discs , new .

Go to ebay and type this item number 110615742187 into the search box.
Sorry she's not happy with what she got elsewhere .

1 ebay search comin up...

Tanks...RSD.

Back