Dumb People

haya2005busa

Registered
Why does it seem everyone is building a so called "Busa Killer". Ive came across some people that once you start talking bikes with them, their bike is so much better and they dubbed it "busa killer". for instance just the other day I went to a small get together prolly bout 20 cars and 3-4 bikes, nothing crazy. the other bikes were a GSXR-600, a R-6 (both prolly 2006+) and some older kawasaki. well they were showing off there slip-on exhaust systems and bragging about them, so i was like what the hell why not. I have a Muzzy full exhaust single side system, i fired it up, gave it a few to get warmed up then showed them 600's who's boss, needless to say they stoped showing off.

anyways, some guy that was up there came up and said my bike sounded cute, and that he has a "Busa killer" he built. here is what he said he has, a 2006 GSXR-750 thats been bored and stroked, Power commander, full exhaust, and streched 12" and sprockets (dunno what size). so im laughing in my head, and when i thought it couldnt' get any worse, he then followed up with "My bike weights around 350+ less than your busa, and I have got it up to 228 MPH" so now he has a bike that weighs all of 200lbs (must of upgraged to carbon fiber frame, haha ), and that has gone faster than any bike i have ever seen, all out of a 750cc bike that is N/A.

I think its pretty retarded when ppl try to build a bike just to beat a busa, and then to name your project "Busa Killer".

just a harmless rant on how dumb some people are.

Sounds like he could have saved a bunch o money if he had just bought a Busa in the first place.

You should be happy to know that you own a bike that everyone wants to kill. Just understand there's plenty of bikes out there that can :laugh:

Yea I know those faster bikes are out there. But the ones who are not, they can at least make the smack talk a little more believable. haha

Everyone has a better bike,car or truck than you at home in the garage or at the shop, back in the old coutry I am not from around here :lol:

The inclination to mod a bike to make it go faster is insatiable and applies to just about any bike out there. So when you're comparing your modded bike to take on the world, the one you gotta take on it The King. Obviously, The King is the Busa (at least for the go-fast segment).

But, as frequently seen here by the number of turbo'd and nitrous-injected bikes, even Busa owners want to make a "Busa Killer" (which they surely are!).

So next time someone talks smack about building their GSXR/FZR/CBR/Harley/Whatever into a Busa Killer, just remember that they still won't be a "Busa Killer" Killer, 'CAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE KING!

My brother was in a local dealership a yr or two ago and over a salesman talking with a young kid about getting the busa killer..... After looking at some other bikes the kid asked the salesman to see the busa killer again. This is all refering to the 14. But not once was it called that . This just made me picture a young punk thinking now he is the fastest thing on the road and gonna try and race everyone thinking he now own a busa killer.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I get it out here everyone has a bike that will smoke mine, or outhandle it...yet not once has anyone brought one to the party

My pro street truck i am however building to be the busa killer, i have these little competitions with myself so if the race truck is faster than the busa then i'll have to make the busa faster than the race truck, puts me in this nasty expensive little circle

My pro street truck i am however building to be the busa killer, i have these little competitions with myself so if the race truck is faster than the busa then i'll have to make the busa faster than the race truck, puts me in this nasty expensive little circle
LOL! At least somebody is keeping the economy going! :thumbsup:

Thanks y'all!! This thread made me smile!!
And hey, if it makes them sleep better at night, then let them all believe whatever the hell they want!!!!

i've been building a 2-1 exhaust for a buddy of mines nightster, for a few years i've heard he can hang if not take me cause he has a 1200.

So this morning i took it for a test ride before i finished off all the smoothing and what not, not a chance!!! First impression was for a small bike(only other harleys i've ridden has been my vrod and baggers) it was heavy!!! Low end torque is pretty impressive last time i rode it there was nothing it was a dog due to the bottom pipe being drug through, but that was it after that it just didnt pull. Came back and he asked what i thought, all i could reply with was seriously? You think this can hang with me lol :rofl:

Try to always be polite and let the big talker think they can whip you at half throttle. It makes them feel better and then when you do ride with them, they have to run the piss out of their bike to just keep up with you. OR, you can do the same thing with, yeah my busa killer is a busa at home in the gargae with a turbo on it. I'm retuning it so it is down for a little while.......that way you never have to show up with a turbo busa!

i've been building a 2-1 exhaust for a buddy of mines nightster, for a few years i've heard he can hang if not take me cause he has a 1200.

So this morning i took it for a test ride before i finished off all the smoothing and what not, not a chance!!! First impression was for a small bike(only other harleys i've ridden has been my vrod and baggers) it was heavy!!! Low end torque is pretty impressive last time i rode it there was nothing it was a dog due to the bottom pipe being drug through, but that was it after that it just didnt pull. Came back and he asked what i thought, all i could reply with was seriously? You think this can hang with me lol :rofl:

Me and BusaGirl4444 keep going to the Harley demo rides just for fun. The only Harleys that were even fun for me to ride was the 1200XR and the V-Rod Muscle Screaming Eagle Edition (shop edition, not factory).
The guys love the Busa's and they do respect them. One time some riders even asked us why we were there to ride Harleys if we rode in on the Busa's!

well they were showing off there slip-on exhaust systems and bragging about them, so i was like what the hell why not. I have a Muzzy full exhaust single side system, i fired it up, gave it a few to get warmed up then showed them 600's who's boss

I will say you played right into their hands.

Back