Are people insane???

LE just means black frame?

I paid $8690 for my '07 in August and it came with a black frame. Bought in NY (I'm in Jersey) so I had to pay the tax and docs in NJ, it worked out to about $9400 total.

$2100 less than list out the door.

Some suggetions: Buy late in month (more effective with autos)
Buy late in model year
Shop around!

Blue1

Wilts treated us awesome.....
story short ........my wife owned cruisers, but never rode a sport bike and never wore a full face helmet either !
Well she see's this white bike ( 06Le ) and loves the styling etc etc...
wants to take a test drive, they said no problem !!! Gave her a used 05 to drive ...she put 40 miles on it !!! She came back with a smile and said find a 2nd Le and you got a deal !!
They actually asked us if we wanted them to trailor the bikes to our house or they would come pick us up at our home and take us to the dealer to ride our bikes home...40 min drive one way..
luckly there are still one or two people that work there from wilts and we deal with them only..

Wilts treated  us awesome.....
story short ........my wife owned cruisers, but never rode a sport bike and never wore a full face helmet either !
Well she see's this white bike ( 06Le ) and loves the styling etc etc...
wants to take a test drive, they said no problem !!! Gave her a used 05 to drive ...she put 40 miles on it !!! She came back with a smile and said find a 2nd Le and you got a deal !!
They actually asked us if we wanted them to trailor the bikes to our house or they would come pick us up at our home and take us to the dealer to ride our bikes home...40 min drive one way..
luckly there are still one or two people that work there from wilts and we deal with them only..
Salesmanger is an original salesman. I don't see what deal you got on buying 2 bikes. I am betting the "service" level got, you probably paid MSRP or very near.

I think your talkin about Joey?? But we didn't deal with him.....
We got 2 - 06Le's
2- chrome windshields / 2 tee shirts incl.....
2- service packages  (6 servs each bike)
2 tank bags incl...
21,000 otd incl MD tax

price is always the point but sometimes you pay anything for what you want !!

013.JPG

I think your talkin about Joey?? But we didn't deal with him.....
We got 2 - 06Le's
2- chrome windshields / 2 tee shirts incl.....
2- service packages  (6 servs each bike)
2 tank bags incl...
21,000 otd incl MD tax

price is always the point but sometimes you pay anything for what you want !!
You dealt with Joey if you liked it or not...he has to approve any real deal they give out there. So maybe not face to face, but he had a hand in your dealing. Yes I know Joey and when he rode the 750 gixxer (I think he sold it)

$21000 for 2 bikes=$10500 per bike. That's about $700-800 over the normal deal but you got $120 in tank bags+ no clue on what service packages cost but I would NEVER EVER let those guys touch my bike....ask some locals at Sheetz the horror stories+$140 in windshields...

bit higher than normal "deal" IMHO...but I wouldn't venture to say ya got screwed.

so yep if they bikes are running right and you're happy I I would say
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
shake.gif
peace.gif

thumb_up.gif

I know what your sayin about Joey ,...my wife dealt with him in past with her other bikes...
sorry... it seems you've gottin a bad taste about the place......we agree it's not like the old wilts, but the only dealings we have with the new powersports is for continued service contract we purchased w/wilts which are pleased with ..even when we got them to mount new tires on both bikes i bought the tires from the internet they changed them ...I noticed a small nick in paint on the rims size of a 1/2 a dime...shop manager agreed that the machine was "sloppy"and a part needed replaced
without any other questions told us this winter they will pickup both bikes, trailor them up there and remove rims and have them repainted and redeliver bikes back to us ...just need to give them a date...(by the way we got that in writting)

Like I said before price is always a point to look at but you don't care when you really want it and be really truthfull 10500 otd with what we got...to me was best of both worlds

it was a good place when they sold bikes cheap and accessories were outrageous. Now the bikes AND accessroies are outrageous and the salesmen don't hestitate to lie to a customer. I remember when I had my turbobusa out there back in the day and their young salesman named Ryan approached me in hopes to reinforce the b/s he was feeding a customer that an R1 could go 190 mph because the speedo said so. I replied that the R1 had a better chance at hitting 190 by being dropped from 30k feet.

Sorry I couldn't do business with them. Unfortunately my parents bought their bikes from them and are learning their lessons slowly.

Back