new 07 Black on Black

(Professor @ Oct. 19 2006,12:49) Wasn't the 2002 a SE (Special Edition) instead of a LE (Limited Edition)
You are correct, Sir!
beerchug.gif

(bigoltool @ Oct. 19 2006,12:57) The Burning Copper (Orange) 03 Was the 40th Anniversary edition.
Oh and is far and away the fastest color!
poke.gif
You are incorrect, Sir!
tounge.gif
(about the fastest color, that is)

(HillsRider @ Oct. 20 2006,06:10)
(Professor @ Oct. 19 2006,12:49) Wasn't the 2002 a SE (Special Edition) instead of a LE (Limited Edition)
You are correct, Sir!
beerchug.gif
so the black is an SE and the copper that was half way through the year was an LE?

Does anyone know if the Black on Black is going to have the blue (or any other color) metallic flake in it? I like the look, simple, clean....F A S T............. I am getting ready to paint mine (soon hopefully) and will be going solid black, no metallic in it. Just wondering about the new color "black."

Charlie

Yours has the out of place lookin orange blinkers.................................oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! If you changed those you could like like the new ones except for those silver forks!

the 02 SE is solid black , no metallic flake. My bike is a House Of Kolors paint code, From what i understand ALL of the LE's and SE's are HOK paints .

JP

Back