Dubble bubble

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I had no luck searching the forum so i just figured i would ask. The wife is buying me a Dubble bubble and i wanted to know what is the best brand and who has it for the best price.

puig.

i have a zero gravity and its cool but after a while it started vibrating. electrical tape fixed that but i have heard that puig are better and do not vibrate. if i did it again i would get puig

you will get a lot of different opinions. suzuki, ZG, puig, the list goes one. with that said I have a zuk db because I found it on ebay for a deal.

i have a puig in dark smoke and love it...superb fit and function :beerchug:

IMG_0229 (Large).jpg

where did you get it from and how much?

i got it from StreetnTrack for $77 but that was almost two years ago...you might give it a day or two and see if any of the other sponsors like Jester0769 or GoldenChild chime in with a price :beerchug:

I run a ZG, but I've examined the quality of the Puig, and the Zuke factory DB, and both give me the impression that they're better quality than the ZG....Hmmmmmm........

Anyone have any good pics or review of the Power Bronze airflow? ???

The zero gravity did vibrate terribly on my 04 until I added electrical tape. I just bought another for my 08. I'll let you know how it does once it arrives and I get it installed.

Zero Gravity Sport Touring on mine, rattled a little till adding the tape to the bottom.

I had this Powerbronze and liked it, but after my brush with the deer, I replaced it with a Puig.

post-84-25134-Hal_rippin.jpg

Last edited:
Back