Bambi Sucks

Cool to here that all is getting fixed.

So, Nacogdoches huh?? I used to attend SFASU back in the day. I was there from 1991 to 1993 then left to move to South Bend to go to Notre Dame. I had a good time in that town, nice people, and small town equal nice place to live. I haven't been there in a long time.

so how did you come up with that number vice 9k? is that something you worked out with the insurance or is that the number the adjuster came up with? the dealership started looking at my bike yesterday. hopefully I get a call today.

i had to get away from houston i hate the big city. it is nice here in nac, school is good too it is a smaller campus. if you are ever here with the bike by chance let me know theres a bunch of good roads.

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 01 2007,12:00) so how did you come up with that number vice 9k? is that something you worked out with the insurance or is that the number the adjuster came up with? the dealership started looking at my bike yesterday. hopefully I get a call today.
i had a friend do the other estimate for me, he has a small garage so i asked him to write it up for me. we just used prices from the suzuki dealership and picked what "needed replacing". the check was sent in the mail so it should be here monday, the part thats going to kill me is waiting for parts to come in when waiting on shipping.

also on a side note. since your going thought the insurance company if your state requires a helmet to legally ride, if your helmet was damaged. don't forget to claim that also. just get a price(reciept or a reference of the original price from the net) and pictures of the damage to them.

i already did that
beerchug.gif

To bad the bike got hurt. But it can be repaired. "Glad you're ok!"
beerchug.gif

How's the bike comin along?
rock.gif

Post pics. of her new transformation, we've got
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

Back