Dubble bubble

I deffintely like the puig and i want it dark smoke, that will look good on my bike.

Last edited:
heres the Zuk db on my 06LE

tahoe 018.jpg

Anyone have any good pics or review of the Power Bronze airflow? ???

i have a powerbronze. the only complaint i have is the very edge of the screen is not as "clean" as the zero gravity or puig. the egde is more sharp and not tapered off. i put the plastic piping on to dress it up a bit, but it doesn't stay attached well when washed or at high speeds. i finally took the piping off. as far as function goes, it works well, no vibration, and optics are average.

PB100146.jpg

PB100144.jpg

PB100142.jpg

Whats up Larry. Long time no hear. Gonna have to do some more riding when spring hits:thumbsup:

Sorry cant help ya on the db:laugh:

good hearing from ya though:beerchug:

i have a powerbronze. the only complaint i have is the very edge of the screen is not as "clean" as the zero gravity or puig. the egde is more sharp and not tapered off. i put the plastic piping on to dress it up a bit, but it doesn't stay attached well when washed or at high speeds. i finally took the piping off. as far as function goes, it works well, no vibration, and optics are average.

Thanks for the pics and quick review.. :bowdown:

you will get a lot of different opinions. suzuki, ZG, puig, the list goes one.

I'd have to echo that too. If you look over the various brands, they funtionally are similar, but they look different. So you may have a preference on the style you like. The Zero Gravity DB vs the Puig DB just look different to me, so you may lean one way.

Take a look here: Buy Now: Zero Gravity Windshields | Pashnit Moto <- Clicky to Buy Now Just a ton of pics and samples of pics of Zero Gravity.

I've got 3 Zero Gravity screens and one Lockhart Phillips Sportech. The Sportech fit so poorly on the busa, I had to force it in. ??? Probably not the best idea, but just terrible fit. The ZG are perfect fits, but I've always put a bit of duct tape on the tabs. I thought everybody did that. :laugh:

The puig db looks really cool, but side by side with the ZG DB, I didn't think it looked as tall. Also note that ZG makes a Lo-Profile Double Bubble for the 99-07, which is really just a cut-back DB, but it does change the look of windscreen.

They do not make a Lo-Profile DB for the '08+.

Zero Gravity line up for 08+
120693d1227112884-pictures-aftermarket-parts-have-me-wanting-08_hayabusa_comp1_700.jpg

99-07
suzuki_hayabusa_comp1.jpg

Mine... note this one is clear so I can film through it. Anybody that's thinkin' of doin photography or video shot through the screen (SportBikeCam), want to make sure you get an optically clear one.

charleston1-400.jpg

front-nose-600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a blue Puig like Bluehaya forsale. It's new. $75 shipped.

Hey whats up chris. It is Chris right? Been a while but ya we will have to get together and ride i'm gonna take my bike to schnitz at the begining of the season to get it tuned so you are welcome to go with me if you want its a 3hr ride from my house doing the speed limit. HE HE HE:whistle: My cell is in my sig so just give me a call whenever.

Back