Double Bubble

Deuce_C15s

Registered
M looking into getting a double bubble for my Busa but not sure which one to get. There's just to many to choose from and I have no experience in buying them at all. I have heard that Puig and Zero gravity are good brands but which is one is best? Which one is better for the money?

I've had two Puigs and two ZG's. Both ZG's have been great, and both Puigs have developed stress cracks within weeks of installation. The screens were only cleaned with Plexus, and the cracks first appeared away from the bolt holes, so they were not caused by over-tightening. Between the two, I definitely recommend ZG.

ChattanoogaBusa said:
I've had two Puigs and two ZG's. Both ZG's have been great, and both Puigs have developed stress cracks within weeks of installation. The screens were only cleaned with Plexus, and the cracks first appeared away from the bolt holes, so they were not caused by over-tightening. Between the two, I definitely recommend ZG.

Thanks man!

I have a double bubble from Besteem.They are made in Aussie, very nice quality.I got the blue iridium.Price was good as well.

I'm running a Zero G piece, had it for 30k and even broke a nose fairing with it installed and it still looks great.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I have a ZG DB on my 2011. Its smoked and looks good. A friend has a Puig all black and I feel the Puig is a much thicker screen than the ZG. All in all you cant go wrong with any of them.

I think for the money the ZG is a fair buy. I have a Sport Touring and stock replacement screens in dark smoke from Zero Gravity and will be picking up a DB soon. Bang for the buck they get my vote.

I've had my Puig for over 4 years now and never had an issue with it. I love it.

Doesnt matter which one really. Both do the same. I have the Suzuki Hayabusa licensed one made by Puig. Love it. Got it for 35 bucks on ebay and have had two of them since owning the bike. First one broke due to my own doing.

I have a puig dark smoke and it is just fine. I did learn a very important lesson though that I will share with you. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! I bought a double bubble chrome one from a company called Besteem I think it was. Yes it was cheap. Around $40. It was a horror story. It didnt fit in any way at all. I mean not even close. So I pitched it and got a Puig. Every time and I do mean every time I went the cheap route with something for my busa I regretted it. So do yourself a favor and buy the quality and spend the money. You will never be dissatisfied.

I bought a $25 one on ebay last year, and it fit as good as the oem windscreen, so far so good.

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on this myself as well, for a while now. When you dicide & get it......put up some pic.'s :please: Thanks !!

ZG light smoke , from ZG outlet .
I have bought them for a couple different bikes .
Yes I can see the "blemish" but it is soooooo tiny it almost takes a microscope to see it .
No regrets.

I have the Puig smoke DB, no issues and love it. Both are great screens..... I think Justin from Honda East has a ZG DB insotck that he was selling cheep cuz it was a no stock item....check with him and with Tim from Pashnit.

Had a ZG on my 06 for 3 years and have one now on my 09 for going on 3 years. If I bought another Busa it would have a ZG on it.

Puig or ZG are both good and you will not go wrong with either:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

M looking into getting a double bubble for my Busa but not sure which one to get. There's just to many to choose from and I have no experience in buying them at all. I have heard that Puig and Zero gravity are good brands but which is one is best? Which one is better for the money?
I have a smoke Puig DB on my 14, it fit perfectly and is just as well made and thick as the stocker. And looks good as well. Made a HUGE diff in airflow and smoothing out the ride for a taller rider like me. I started speeding without even realizing it when I installed it because it smoothed the air flow out so much. I had a bad experience with Zero Gravify years ago on an older bike, but it sounds like they've gotten a lot better since then. I'm still going to do the Puig on my busa though because the one on my 14 is awesome in every way :thumbsup:

Back