Windscreens

ericridebike

Registered
I'm looking at upgrading to an aftermarket "Double Bubble" style windscreen. Anyone have any input on Zero Gravity vs Puig. Those are the two I have narrowed it down to & having trouble deciding between the two. Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

-Eric

I wanted the suzuki but did not like the kangi thing on it ...i ordered a puig db but after weeks of waiting i told em just get me the ZG db
The ZG is fine ,perfect fit -up.
Sure is nice being able to see the gauges .

I have ZG I read alot of comments that the puig fits better.Had to tape the edges of the ZG to keep it from rattlng at times.

I have a Puig, but never another brand. I have not got to ride Sally with the new screen, but it sure is nice being able to see the gauges!

Suzuki OEM
thumb_up.gif

Riding position view- I couldn't see the gauges with the stock screen and I'm not even tall...

Puig3.JPG

The ZG I bought from Ebay has been great. The seller is ZGOUTLET. They always have them for 39.99 plus shipping. Friends bought from them too.

I have had both on bikes. The Puig is more rigid and doesn't vibrate at high speed. I am sold on puig. I currently have the puig double bubble dark smoke on my busa.

Had the ZG and it was pretty good. Have the PUIG now and think it's great.

Midnight__14_Oct_07____14.JPG

Back