Puig vs ZG Double Bubble screens

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I'm trying to decide between these two screens.... both are double bubble formed but I have read that the Puig fits better
rock.gif
Just want to get folks thoughts on it and some first hand experience.

Thanks in advance

oh yeah, I have found a few places to get them..... but I'm open to suggestions of good places to buy them
cool.gif

Both are great screens, but the PUIG does fit a little more tightly. I could live with either one, but I think my money would have to be with the PUIG now for that reason.

I got the ZG, I like it. The puig seems to be abit more liquid-like, which goes along with the busa beter in my opinion.

Based on its lQQkz and what I've read from others here and there I will be going with the Clear Puig when I replace my stokr screen this coming spring .

super.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

I have had several ZG, Dark smoke regular smoke and Green Glass(color) for the Green Dragon. All have fit great.

thanks guys
smile.gif

I've been looking for both, seems I can get the Puig for about what I can get the ZG DB (~ $69) Still unsure of which to go with, but am definately replacing it in March when I start riding full time again (gets warmer then
blush.gif
)

Haven't dealt with either of those places, but I got my PUIG from <a href="http://www.catalystracingcomposites.com">Catalyst Racing Composites<a> for $82 with shipping. I got my ZG from <a href="http://www.tricktape.com">TrickTape<a> for about $70 TYD. You can check on ebay for either one of them and maybe get it cheaper.

I had a puig,really liked it. Fit well and looked good. There was a thread about setting up a deal with ridegear thru the board, Haven't heard anymore about it. But I know that ridegear does carry the puig. Anyway I liked mine. Would still have it if some idiot hadn't knocked my bike over and shattered it.  Will probably replace with the same.

Got my ZG DB in light smoke off of ebay for azz cheap, like $40 shipped. It was NIB, but allegedly a second. I poured over that screen with a fine toothed comb looking for something wrong with it. I finally found a very tiny bubble inside the plastic, but it's on the outside edge that fits down into the nose cowling.

I've been nothing but happy with it, great screen and better price. Now, I'm not as big into ebay as I used to be but I would buy another screen from this guy. His seller name is "zgoutlet" and he sells nothing but ZG seconds. When I bought mine I couldn't find a light smoke auction going anywhere and he set me up with one for cheap without the auction. My only problem with him was communication. Screen arrived about a week later than expected and zero emails from him, and no answers to mine.

Just my .02, FWIW

Monty

Also: here is a <A HREF=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4524464294&category=35590>current auction</A> for a dark smoke busa DB from the same dude.

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

I got my ZGDB put on in about 45 seconds. Not very hard at all. I have yet to experience PUIG but can tell you the ZG piece I have gotten good reviews from others. Kinda swayed my decision.

I've got both the ZG and the PUIG. The PUIG is my favorite because it feels just a little bit sturdier as in thickness of the plastic/Lexan ... whatever it's made of ... anyway, I love the ZG, but I'm using the PUIG for that reason.

I had a ZG on Train and I've got a PUIG on the 10. I think the 10 is a higher quality piece. I'll definitely go PUIG next time I need a screen.
wink.gif

cool, thanks for all the feedback guys
cool.gif

I think I'm gonna go with Puig, maybe smoke on the black/blue 02, you guys think the dark smoke might be tooo dark I think
rock.gif

cool, thanks for all the feedback guys
cool.gif

I think I'm gonna go with Puig, maybe smoke on the black/blue 02, you guys think the dark smoke might be tooo dark I think
rock.gif
Good choice.
beerchug.gif
If you ride a lot at night and look through the screen a lot I'd stick with smoke. Dark smoke is fine for daytime riding though. Just my $.02

I'm trying to decide between these two screens.... both are double bubble formed but I have read that the Puig fits better
rock.gif
 Just want to get folks thoughts on it and some first hand experience.

Thanks in advance
I have a Zero Gravity double bubble on mine. It looks much better that the stock one and also diverts a bunch of the air above your body. As far as the deep tint, I don't look through it anyway, you look over it unless you are laying on the tank.

It all dependz on if you like going out on an occasional night flight at high speeds, especially on roads that are not covered with st. lights. If so, then I would go with a clear Puig so you can see the road more clearly than using a smoke screen.

uploaded_banner.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107741571 -->

uploaded_banner.jpg

anyone used these guys? They have all the different color ones and start at $66
wow.gif

anyone seen the blue one of these?
rock.gif

Back