Windscreens

Now most of you that have switched because you couldnt see the gauges, how tall are you? I'm only 5'9 (Busa Jockey, I know) & I have no problems seeing the gauges. I would like to switch it out for something other than the smoke screen look. Other than that, the stock is fine..

i like the stock form of windscreen , ZeroGravity's stock form smoked screens are very good ,

02-14.jpg

01-22.jpg

04-14.jpg

09.jpg

I am on my 3rd maker of screens (Bestern, Puig and ZG) none of them fit like the OE.

The Bestern was the biggest piece of trash

Both the Puig and the Z.Gravity fail to align both the step up from the nose piece to the shield and then have the mounting holes line up..

pretty discouraged myself.. I wish I could buy one without mounting holes drilled already and just do it myself so the thing sits flush like the OE did

HRA Vario for me.Great fit and German engineering. With the spoiler up it makes cold days tolerable.
Nick

Christmas_2008010.JPG

I had the zero gravity fit was like factory. It ended up breaking pretty easy. Plan on buying a Puig and try that next.

A pick of the zero gravity.

busa_4__Medium_.JPG

The round part on my speeed dometer melted a little and the suzuki rep. told me he would not warranty the part because of the after market screen. He said that the optic's of the ZG screen burt the egde of the needle. My screen is the dark (black). I guess he didn't want to pay. So watch out if you are still under warranty. This is my fifth suzuki and second busa with a after market screen and it never happened before. This is my last suz because of this B.S.

The round part on my speeed dometer melted a little and the suzuki rep. told me he would not warranty the part because of the after market screen. He said that the optic's of the ZG screen burt the egde of the needle. My screen is the dark (black). I guess he didn't want to pay. So watch out if you are still under warranty. This is my fifth suzuki and second busa with a after market screen and it never happened before. This is my last suz because of this B.S.
the db screens have been know to damage plastic parts like speedos and other stuff in the dash . The screen must act like a magnifying glass if conditions are just right . I know it warped a dash panel on a kaw i owned a few years ago. Now I always throw my gloves in that area undeneath the screen to protect my dash if i have to park in the sun.

I've had two ZG's and now I have a Puig. I won't buy another ZG; they break way too easily.

Go for the Puig.

--Wag--

Back