Low profile Double Bubble windshield

VFRcanada

Registered
Does anyone have any pictures of the Zero Gravity low profile Double Bubble windshield on their Busa? How does it compare to stock or the regular Double Bubble for height?

from Zero Gravity Sportbike Windscreens

xcomp_1.jpg

xcomp_2.jpg

Last edited:
:cheerleader:
Ive got one on my 08 Busa, I think it looks the buisiness, im at work at the moment, but when I get home I will take a photo and post it for you :thumbsup:

Mick

Ive got one on my 08 Busa, I think it looks the buisiness, im at work at the moment, but when I get home I will take a photo and post it for you :thumbsup:

Mick

At work and on the ORG ? :whistle: :rulez: ( Hold on I have to answer the phone ) you should be ashamed ( Hold on secretary is calling me ) You should be working ( Hold on HR is at the door ) as I was saying ORG is for home.
( Hold on Damn Boss came in ) ORG should be on your personal time ( Hold on Payroll is calling ) ORG should be used for recreation at home ( Hold on )

Damn I quit this Job it is just to demanding, How do they expect me to work and be on the ORG at the same time. ( PRIORITIES YOU KNOW ) :laugh:

Mick

Mick, how did you get your hands on one of these for the 08? ZG doesn't list it on their site? Got curious enough to call ZG & ask if it was available. The gal there didn't know anything about it, but said she would check on it. :thumbsup:

I'm days away from completing a massive build project to offer ZG in the PashnitBusa.com store.

Anybody needs a Zero Gravity screen, let me know. (I have 3 of them for my busa :laugh: )

At work and on the ORG ? :whistle: :rulez: ( Hold on I have to answer the phone ) you should be ashamed ( Hold on secretary is calling me ) You should be working ( Hold on HR is at the door ) as I was saying ORG is for home.
( Hold on Damn Boss came in ) ORG should be on your personal time ( Hold on Payroll is calling ) ORG should be used for recreation at home ( Hold on )

Damn I quit this Job it is just to demanding, How do they expect me to work and be on the ORG at the same time. ( PRIORITIES YOU KNOW ) :laugh:

Thats honestly my day!!!^^^^^

Btw, if there are any sport-touring junkies out there, Zero Gravity does offer another busa windscreen they don't show on their site for the 99-07. It's a XX-Tall windscreen for the travelin' man.

The normal ST screen is 3" taller, this XX-tall screen is 7" taller and has a msrp of $129.95.

Little better pic of the one above- Here's what I can send out to you for the '08+ .

08_hayabusa_comp1_720.jpg

08_hayabusa_comp2_720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the ST screen and love it.
Takes a lot of wind off your head, esp at high speeds.
Just hi enough to duck down behind nicely.
The one on the 08 looks a little taller than mine?

DSC09039_edited-1.jpg

I was looking for pics of the low profile DB. It's not the same as the stock SR series or the Double bubble. Here's a pic from Zero's website. Part Number 16-133b.

Low profile Double Bubble.jpg

I got an email from Zero Gravity with a pic of the windshield.
"The Low Profile is actually a regular Double Bubble that is cut a little
more forward. The top cut of the regular Double Bubble is basically
straight across whereas the Low Profile top cut is curved more forward.
You can see the difference in the attached photos. We originally made
the Low Profile for drag racing. But in actual testing at the track it
turns out the regular Double Bubble works better. So we haven't
emphasized the Low Profile. It looks very cool, though.....ZG"

ZG Low profile Double Bubble.jpg

Also got a follow up from Zero Gravity today- that being they do not make a 'Low Profile' for the new '08+ Hayabusa and have no plans to.

All they have to offer is the Low Profile screen for the 99-07 Busa.

Almost finished with my new site for them. Sneak peak is here and Part Number List is here.

I've got a clear Double Bubble for filming and a dark one for just being cool. :laugh:

Hwy-E16_760.jpg

double_bubble_300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back