Anyone using zg dbl bubble low profile?

Frantik1

Registered
I bought a ZG touring windscreen and hate it. The air hits me in the helmet, and the wind noise is terrible. I've since put the stock screen back on, but with heli's and a genmar, it leaves a little to be desired,but is much more quiet. I've ridden a friends busa with a ZG double bubble and the wind noise is still there with it. I see on Zero Gravity's site they make a double bubble LOW PROFILE screen, and the regular double bubble for the busa, but there are no pic's for the low profile. So I'm wondering, anyone have this screen?
I'm looking for feedback and pic's for the low profile. I'm sick of not being able to see my turn signal indicaters.
BTW I'm 5'9" and I'm hoping this screen is the answer to my problem.                             Thanks.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147705141 -->

I'm 5'9" also and my ZGDB does the trick! I don't hear any wind noise (Shoei). The ZGDB fits snug. Do you hear the wind noise w/ the stock screen on?
rock.gif

I'm 5'9" also and my ZGDB does the trick!  I don't hear any wind noise (Shoei).  The ZGDB fits snug.  Do you hear the wind noise w/ the stock screen on?
rock.gif
Not much wind noise with the stock screen unless I slouch. I can't even hear the bike rev with the touring screen. I wear a HJC cl-sp which is very quiet when riding a standard style bike. I figured a double bubble would be the ticket, but after riding my friends, I was dissapointed ( although he has heli's without a genmar, I have both).

The low profile is a lil different, it's not only lower but the top is trimmed a bit, perhaps to see gauges better. I had one and dint like the look but never rode with it in place. I have the reg DB and like the looks and it blocks wind better than the stock screen. Go to www.zgoutlet.com for the best prices.
thumbs-up.gif
I bought two of the 2nd's there and they are great.

I would stay away from the PowerBronze double-bubble. The fit was very bad, but I liked the way it worked/looked.

wanna try this one? I'm 5' 11" with, this screen I hear nothing,
you can see thru, from inside, can't see much from outside...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147717690 -->

My_Baby_002__Small_.jpg

Hmm, not sure if this will help, but I have several screens, and I just bought another, this time a blue SR Zero Gravity. Try that out.

I really like the SR Zero Gravity, I'm also 5'9". No risers though. I really don't notice the difference b/n the DB or SR. I have a lot of miles on both.

Img_1745-SR-ride.jpg

Img_1722-hwy36.jpg

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147765656 -->

Hmm, not sure if this will help, but I have several screens, and I just bought another, this time a blue SR Zero Gravity. Try that out.

I really like the SR Zero Gravity, I'm also 5'9".  No risers though. I really don't notice the difference b/n the DB or SR. I have a lot of miles on both.

Img_1745-SR-ride.jpg

Img_1722-hwy36.jpg

biggrin.gif
I can see myself having a collection of different screens in the near future LOL. I really don't mind the stocker, except for the fact that with the risers, I can't see the top of my speedo/tach or the turn signal indicaters. It is quiet enough. I had to notch it for clearance with the risers, and the dremel slipped and put a nice gouge in the screen(most people don't notice it, but I DO). I also want a darker tint. I gave some thought to the SR, but if it doesn't give me a good view of the gauges with the risers, theres not much point.
I guess I could get the DB and just wear earplugs, but I really don't want to wear them.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147811887 -->

Back