Puig, ZG or Sportech Windscreen?

Well, the Puig arrived. Very disappointed. Wanted a clear wind screen and this one is half black with an ugly 1300R right in the middle. Ordered a clear so the camera could see through. Taking it back tomorrow. Gonna give the Fabbri a shot.

I have a ZG sport touring shield (clear) that I am selling because I just bought an MRA Vario

Direct exchange for the Fabbri. Gonna mount after work. kromdom, I'll let you know if its not what I'm looking for.

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your purchase of the PUIG where did you buy it from where it had a 1300R sticker in the middle of it?

Got the screen from Indysuperbikes.com- they are right down the road and have pretty good customer service. Found them to be very competitive price-wise. Today, they did a straight up exchange for me even after mounting the Puig. Told them that I was looking for a clear screen so that I could use an action camera. Chris found one there in stock. Here is the Fabbri mounted. You can see the Nelson Rigg CL-1035 tank bag in the background and in the last photo.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2-1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Dont forget about the Yana Shiki Type R Series fraction of the cost of other double bubbles.
I been running mine for almost year and I am satisfied with it.

YS-RSW-41SM_is.jpg

VHT dye seatII.jpg

Back