ZG DB

1127 TO 1299

Registered
My wife just bought me a ZG double bubble for my birthday.

The windshield looks very thin and cheap.

I think that they could have done better

I have had mine on since last August and the bike up to 160 without vibration or any other problems!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082746400 -->

Doesn't the DB wind screen actually improve your aero dynamics since the wind isn't hitting you directly in the head. Figured you would be better at top speed with it then without it...

Again, the DB wind screen looks the same thickness as my stock screen. Anyone else want to comment on the craftsmanship?

There are those who have complained that it was not as thick as they would have expected or as thick as other screen, but I haven't heard of any cracking or breaking at high speeds or anything. The only other negative I have heard is a slight vibration on some bikes that could be fixed with some tape! Other than that, no problems with craftmanship!

NO PROBS WITH MINE... JUST INSTALL IT AND BE HAPPY WITH THE GIFT.
smile.gif

Unless you do stunts that require sittin' on the damn thing I don't see how you could hurt it ridin'.
biggrin.gif

I have no probs with mine. Does not vibrate or anything like that. I like not having the wind hit me in the chest make my arms less tired I dont feel like I have to hold on so tight without the wind pushing me backwords.

My wife just bought me a ZG double bubble for my birthday.

The windshield looks very thin and cheap.

I think that they could have done better
Dont sweat the thinness of the Zero G. Just put a couple of layers of electrical tape along the front edges of the thing to prevent vibration and you will find the Zero G to be FAR superior in quality and visual clarity than stock... Thicker isn't better.

It will last you a long time and they look cool as hell installed. Give it a shot...

Love my smoke love my Green glass color. Never any problems. You will be fine once it is on.

Ive had a few ZG's on my last few bikes and havent had any problems with them . The Busa screen did vibrate a little but the tape trick helped it , now its no longer audible

I had mine put on before I took it home from the dealership (along with my tank bra, my wife even said the bike wasnt leaving the dealership without a bra on it.. she has this thing about bra's.. anyway) I have never had any problems. And I have heard of other guys having a difficult time at any speeds over 140 with a stock one, I have had mine up to about 155-160 (indicated) and smooth as glass.

I love mine.. I am glad I had it put on at the delaership

I like the PowerBronze DB...  Very sturdy!
cool.gif
I have to agree with Postal on this one. I like my Powerbronze also. I had the ZG on before my accident and I liked it as well. No real big difference in my opinion. The Powerbronze just seems to be better crafted. Don't think that I would switch back to a ZG though.

Brian

Back