Your windscreen/shield prefrences?

O Holy P

Registered
I bought my bike with a ZG DB windshield on it and it is the Dark Smoke variety. I hate it because I can't see crap through it at night when I'm tucked in behind it. But it does look good in comparison. I'm thinking about selling it or trading it for a clear Double Bubble.

What are yalls thoughts on this? Sometimes I just like to tuck in and relax with out my head being blown around by the wind. And I like to be able to see through it especially if I want to turn the afterburner on for a quick burst. :)

Anyone want to trade a dark smoke DB for a clear DB? :whistle:

P

I bought my bike with a ZG DB windshield on it and it is the Dark Smoke variety. I hate it because I can't see crap through it at night when I'm tucked in behind it. But it does look good in comparison. I'm thinking about selling it or trading it for a clear Double Bubble.

What are yalls thoughts on this? Sometimes I just like to tuck in and relax with out my head being blown around by the wind. And I like to be able to see through it especially if I want to turn the afterburner on for a quick burst. :)

Anyone want to trade a dark smoke DB for a clear DB? :whistle:

P

DB is what got is on the bike right now. :thumbsup: If opt to get another clear Double Bubble, click here.

Btw, a lite smoke you can see through and sort of film through, but the Zero Gravity DB's are optically clear.

Here's a vid shooting through the Double Bubble with a SportBikeCam

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want good vision, the Zero Gravity is said to be the best.

actually?...."Harris" is "the best" for clarity......but they are only available in ultra low track/sport configs and d@mn near unobtainium...last i heard...'bout a year back.

Back