ZG DB

I would also try Parts411.com...
wink.gif

I don't like it period, that is just my opinion. I don't like the way that it looks. I suppose that it works though.

Check out hammerit.com too. I've had mine almost a year now and the thickness and quality is very good. Didn't have to do the tape trick. Came with matching headlight cover as well. They are not US or UK though. Pics below:

busapic3.jpg

Hey junbug, isn't that one of those Harpoon exhausts?
rock.gif
If so, how does it sound? Just curious. I have the headlight cover like that also, but I got mine from Carbotex.com. BTW, nice lookin' bike. The running lights for the front is way cool...
bowdown.gif

Brian

junbug..............hammerit.net...................looks like they stopped exporting so they aren't available anymore. Bummer....cause it looks nice!!!!

Hey guys,
Thanks for the compli., and yes, the exhausts are Harpoons. Attached pic. The sound is more throaty and rumbles on idle. It is loud on fistful but not to the point of being annoying. The mini-fogs are just great on those dark back roads and provides great front visibility (lights are yellow). Scotty, too bad Hammerit is not exporting anymore. Great products actually. Their DB really helps at highway speeds and gives you clear visual of instruments. See pic. Perhaps try if they will make exceptions to ship to US.
Cheers.
Jun

busapic1.jpg

This is a shot of various shields, I have have my DB for over a year now and no probs and it dont vibrate either.
wink.gif

shields_07.jpg

just installed my ZG DB today... I like it, I think it is sturdy enough to do the job for sure, although it may be a fraction thinner then stock.

Hey 1127,
No, my screen is not ZG but made by a company named Hammerit (http://www.hammerit.net/). I am afraid they won't export out of South Africa anymore. Too bad since they really have cool stuff like fibre optic screen (glows) and colored ones. My screen and matching light cover is actually bronze. Perhaps I'll call and see if they can still ship out on a limited basis if there's enough interest. Will post. Cheers.
Jun

Back