Newerish to the Market.

Sky Rider

Registered
Not sure if anyone else has had a chance to try these out yet but I managed to get my hands on a Zero Gravity Low Profile Double Bubble finally.
2-1.jpg

Before with the classic style DB.
P1040768.jpg

After.
P1040772.jpg

Comparison.
P1040769.jpg

Look at those curves.
P1040773-1.jpg

Better look at the design.
P1040776.jpg

One more from the back.
P1040774.jpg

How is the wind protection compared to the normal height DB ? looking good though :thumbsup:

Haven't had a chance to test it out yet. Just got it installed today and it's been raining.
I might also add these are only being produced for the gen1 right now :lol:

Got out today to try it out for about 4 hours. Here's what I came up with compared to the original Double Bubble style.
I am 6'2".

Wind protection for the shoulders has greatly improved.
There is a slight but noticeable difference to the wind protection to your head, for the better.
Looks more sporty.

Going 110mph sitting upright I don't feel like I'm being beaten to within and inch of my life. Just normal riding in general I noticed how much smoother the wind hitting me felt.

Cons:
At around 170mph the tips of the shield start to vibrate but it still feels as smooth as can be.
From the direct front it looks more bulky. However the looks from the side and back make up for this.

Hmm I might have to get me one! Do you have any pics from the saddle and side? I am 6'6" and the regular height seems t be hitting me right in the face at any speed!! Where'd you pick this one up at?

Hmm I might have to get me one! Do you have any pics from the saddle and side? I am 6'6" and the regular height seems t be hitting me right in the face at any speed!! Where'd you pick this one up at?
I'd been talking to my friend at the stealership. He said he couldn't order it thru their catalogs yet but may have been able to get it directly from ZG. He called them and they gave him a part number to use.
2-3-1.jpg

Back