Double bubble windshields ??

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I am planning on painting something on my windshield.. AND might buy another to do it on.. Are the double bubbles any better for riding , like they claim? Thanks PR

I prefer the DB over stock 'cause I can duck down behind it better and get out of the windstream.

I love mine. I'm 6-3 and the Double makes it easier for me to see the gauges without having to always lay down on the tank. it's worth it.

COOL! thats what I need to know.... Have a G day mate!! PR
beerchug.gif

Love my DB.. takes the wind off my shoulders/chest, and throws it over my head.. (yes, I'm vertically challenged
wink.gif
)

I have the ZG DB for everyday riding and the ZG DB touring for the longer rides!  LOVE them both for their own reasons!  
beerchug.gif

I love my DB also. I'm 6 foot even, with out it I can't see the top part of my guages.

I bought the Suzuki DB windshield because it was thicker than the Zero and Puig. I thought the Kanji icon in the middle was much nicer and its easier to read the guages for sure. Fit was perfect and it doesn't scratch as easy.

Cool I will have to get me one... I am trying to get my bike ready for the Busa bash.. Might have to drive the truck... 4 weeks to paint the side fairings...I'm glad I didnt tell them to take their time... PR

(05bulldog @ Feb. 21 2007,11:39) I have the ZG DB for everyday riding and the ZG DB touring for the longer rides!  LOVE them both for their own reasons!  
beerchug.gif
Same here!

PR, this isn't exactly a great riders perspective shot, but you can see how the DB will give you a better view of gauges. I'm 6'4" and with the stock screen I could not see the top half of gauges.
Stock

102505_015__3_.jpg

Looking at those two pics they really are exaggerated, but you get the idea!

I think you will find almost everyone on the org has a DB in their arsenal.

with 60~70 bucks mod, will come out great difference...some are 200 bucks...wish that was for scratch proof...too high for a piece of plastic...anyway, DB is a one of the great mod...
super.gif

My_Baby_021__Small_.jpg

Back