double bubble windscreen, which one?

hemi

Registered
i want to pick up a double bubble windscreen for my 08 busa but not too sure which one i should get. I like the suzuki brand, but i'm not sure if i would want something a little darker. I had a zero gravity dark smoke on my 750 and loved it, but couldn't really see through it with my tinted helmet visor on. Do u guys like the suzuki one, was gonna order it from oneida for $40 but it only fits up to 07, couldn't find it on there site for the 08's

never look through my screen in the first place.. (am too tall) ZG and PUIG are both good screens *Suzuki sure looks like the PUIG or visa versa

i never really do either, i think the dark smoke one's by puig look much better but tryin to decide if i should get light smoke so if i ever want to look through it i can, i never really looked through it on my gixxer but since this bike is so much bigger maybe i will, i don't know

damn it i cant remember the screen brendanp has i know its pretty damn expensive but very nice. And no not his Under Water Aquaman Screen.

I went with the Suzuki light smoke brand and it works good and looks good on the bike. I had a Roland Sands on originally.

PIC-0088.jpg

Don't waste your money on a Zero Gravity. Very poor quality. Go with Puig.

--Wag--

I got a cheap pyskons (Spelling?) everyone will probably laugh... it was cheap 35 bucks off of ebay, but works fine.... long as you dont plan on hitting any pheasants or crows lol

i think i will go with the puig, i think they make the bike look awesome, i love the black dark smoke windscreens

u guys that run the puig, do u have the dark smoke one. I really like the dark smoke ones but now i'm kind of thinkin maybe i should get the suzuki double bubble, it i still need to see through it i can. I think the dark smoke looks sick on the bike but u can't see through it worth a crap

Back