Double Bubble Windscreen, What color do you like

Are they hard to swap?

Nope. The hardest part (on the Gen 2, at least, dunno about Gen 1) is getting those damn rubber thingies out that the two screws fit into, you won't be able to pull the shield out until you get those dreadful things out... other than that it's a few minutes tops.

When I bought my 'busa it had the Dark Smoke DB on it...looked good, but not practical. I wanted something I could see through at night and when it was raining. I sold it and bought a Clear one.

Busa is sold with a light smoked WS right?

It's prob a safe bet to go clear,light,dark. Even people various colored paint often go with a smoked of some type.

I tried the dark smoke and couldn't see well enough through it so I exchanged it for the light smoke version. Much better! Unlike the stock windshield, you can actually tuck and see through the Zero Gravity due to the increased height. Highly recommended!

4087787330_bca8a33524_o.jpg

:thumbsup:

Here are both of my current bikes with light smoke double bubbles, and the black and grey 05 was my wife's NOS busa with dark smoke double bubble

DSC_1397.jpg

DSC_1398.jpg

yellow1.jpg

June2009006.jpg

Last edited:
would anyone be interested in a group buy on zero gravity double bubble windscreens? PM for pricing if so, would need about 7 people total. Retail pricing is $89.95 + shipping, would be cheaper than that obviously, please PM for details if interested.

Nope. The hardest part (on the Gen 2, at least, dunno about Gen 1) is getting those damn rubber thingies out that the two screws fit into, you won't be able to pull the shield out until you get those dreadful things out... other than that it's a few minutes tops.

Nope, pretty much the same. Those little rubber things are a pain. On the Gen 1 Busa's you can't reuse them. Once you do get them out that are old and warped. I had to buy new ones.

getting ready to order them monday for the group buy, $78 TYD in the USA (they are normally $89.95 plus shipping). Let me know asap if interested so i can include you, with the lack of interest so far i dont think i will be ordering any extras.

partial shipment came in, have some extra gen 1 double bubble light smoke's right now in stock if anyone is interested, $78 TYD.

Greg

Lambs is dark smoke puig and he can tuck, no problem. Just need to see over the lip of it.

Back