Gen I Double Bubble windscreen

Goodwrench

Registered
I'm looking for a double bubble windscreen to fit a Gen I busa. I prefer clear but will consider tinted. New or used, let me know what you got.

I'm looking for a double bubble windscreen to fit a Gen I busa. I prefer clear but will consider tinted. New or used, let me know what you got.

Marcus, do you need to buy used to save $$ or a new one? Big difference is price. I've got about 8 windscreens I think & tend to rotate them through the season. Different screen, different look.

Zero Gravity will always be a winner if you go that route.

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Motorcycle Windscreens | Pashnit Moto

busa8-front_800.jpg

Sunrise.jpg

busa8-front_800.jpg

Sunrise.jpg

That's a pretty good price at Oneida, just wish I had the extra cash to pick one up. Thanks for sharing the info with us.

I figured I would buy a used one just in case I didn't like it. I've had my busa for a year now and put 8000 miles on. I have noticed the wind goes over the stock screen and right under my helmet into my face. It wasn't a big deal until I rode for the first time in 38 degree weather during bike week in Daytona. The cold air blowing in on my face made the ride miserable until I stopped and bought a balaclava which worked perfect. I have also noticed there is the double bubble and the R series like you have, so at this point I'm kind of experimenting to see which one I will like the best.

8 different shields?

8 different shields?

:laugh: That's what happens when the years start to go buy and you pick one up here, and there. The stocker, a clear DB, a smoke DB, a SR clear, a Lockhart Phillips blue, R Series smoke, and the R Series blue. Oh, and a Hot Bodies DB smoke. That's 8. :lol:

Oddly enough, the Zero Gravity SR series is my favorite, mainly I love the long-low look of the Busa and the Zero Gravity SR screen compliments that best.

displayimage.php

Zero Gravity Stock Replacement Motorcycle Windscreens | Pashnit Moto

Back