Bambi Sucks

Somebody1010

Donating Member
Registered
I was on my way to a small shop here in town to get some maintance done and when coming around a corner a deer ran across causing me to have to stop really fast and there was gravel on the road and i dumped the bike.
good news is that the fairings were not on and i have full coverage insurance, the bad news is the whole front end got ripped off by the edge of the road. the damage is :

scraped up leathers (saved my ass from becoming ground meat)
front fairing is cracked
headlamp assembly is damaged
turn signals are gone
gas tank is dented
wheel fairing scratched
guage frame bent
rear frame cover scratched
rear hump scratched
yoshimura rs3 slip on it now pointing 45 degree higher
undertail messed up
puig dubble bubble scratched
bent brake lever
bar end is scratched
oil storage thing on right is scratched

so if anyone wants to start tossing unwanted parts to me i will take them. i will post some pics tomorrow. thank you in advance Hayabusa.org members.

well im actually in nacogdoches (east) tx they call it the piney woods and that it is there is about 10ft clearing on each side of road then all woods

sorry to hear about the mishap... glad u are ok!!!!
beerchug.gif

Our board sponsors will take care of you

StreetNTrack
GoldenChild
Jester0769

to mention a few!

I used to live in TX...wild animal is just fuggin everywhere...not wild anymore...but, hey I'm glad you okay...thats what count...wish they(game control commitions) ask for half of their population gotta go...
all_coholic.gif

man. sorry to hear that. here in H-town TX there are alot of deer running around. bambi slammed into the side of my brand new Jeep Cherokee and I had to replace both passenger doors.

glad you are ok

(Somebody1010 @ Feb. 19 2007,19:02) well im actually in nacogdoches (east) tx they call it the piney woods and that it is there is about 10ft clearing on each side of road then all woods
my wifes grandmother lives in center.actuall tenaha.so i know all about the friggin deer in that area.i had one total out an 2001 ford taurus for me just outside of carthage.bastid bambi.
mad.gif

(Somebody1010 @ Feb. 19 2007,18:59) I was on my way to a small shop here in town to get some maintance done and when coming around a corner a deer ran across causing me to have to stop really fast and there was gravel on the road and i dumped the bike.
good news is that the fairings were not on and i have full coverage insurance, the bad news is the whole front end got ripped off by the edge of the road. the damage is :

front fairing is cracked
turn signals are gone
gas tank is dented
wheel fairing scratched
guage frame bent
rear hump scratched
undertail messed up
bent brake lever
bar end is scratched

so if anyone wants to start tossing unwanted parts to me i will take them. i will post some pics tomorrow. thank you in advance Hayabusa.org members.
I have rear turn signals you can have if those are the ones you need. Only about 300 miles on them and like new.

this project could get really nice for me because it is tax return time and i have no where to spend it either so i am thinking i will have a very diffrent looking busa in 2 months time. this should be fun so i will get pics as it progresses. any ideas or suggestions welcomed.

good grief man. it sounds like you bout totaled it out. im not sure if i would file that on my insurance unless you want a salvaged title

(Somebody1010 @ Feb. 19 2007,18:59) I was on my way to a small shop here in town to get some maintance done and when coming around a corner a deer ran across causing me to have to stop really fast and there was gravel on the road and i dumped the bike.

front fairing is cracked
turn signals are gone
gas tank is dented
wheel fairing scratched
guage frame bent
rear hump scratched
undertail messed up
bent brake lever
bar end is scratched

I got a set of chrome bar ends (used) if you want them. Just pm me your info and their yours.
super.gif

Glad your ok. Gotta love that gear. I'll look around for my old bar ends. You may want to concider upgrading to "ThrottleMiezers" (check spelling). Think you'll like'em.

For the plastic welding call Robby at C&C Cycles in Spring Tx. He can get it done at a good price for ya. Phone is 281-419-8786.
Sorry to hear about that man, hope all turns out good for ya

(heavybusa @ Feb. 19 2007,22:11) Our board sponsors will take care of you

StreetNTrack
GoldenChild
Jester0769

to mention a few!
Not dure, but I don't think they can get OE plastics. For the OE stuff, look to mrcycles.com Vman runs the parts department, so talk to him, he try and set ya up. Send him a PM. I know he's posted alot in the Busa Bash thread, you can get a link to PM him there...

Back