draggin knee.

biggincain

Registered
My third time at a track day with the king and rubbed a puck, frankly it scared the crap out of me the first time it happend. The CT2 michelins realy made the bike stick in the corners alot better than the stock tires. Witch is a good thing and a bad thing.

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01010.JPG

DSC00981.JPG

DSC00979.JPG

DSC00990.JPG

Yep, it is addictive. Once you touch down you want to keep doing it over and over. :laugh:

Thought the whole idea of dragging a knee was to gauge your lean angle so you're not dragging parts. ???

Yes I agree but the king doesnt have the lean angle of a true sport bike and i also have the buell peg mod that doesnt help.

Looking very nice, So you are the one that rode with us in May? You was riding the crap out of that thing. :thumbsup:

He's just a little fella too...about 5'0" or so...his brother is tiny too....:laugh:

Yes they are some small guys :rofl: Heck no wonder he can throw that thing around so well, I think he could also pick it up and carry it.:laugh:

Yep that was little ol me with you in Arkansas and had a blast the whole time. Figured I would share that im riding the crap out of the bike and still loving every moment of it. :thumbsup:
Hope to get to do some riding with you all agin some time. Maybe even ride Hallet some time Shane.

Last edited:
Yep that was little ol me with you in Arkansas and had a blast the whole time. Figured I would share that im riding the crap out of the bike and still loving every moment of it. :thumbsup:
Hope to get to do some riding with you all agin some time. Maybe even ride Hallet some time Shane.

Very cool, Cant wait to get to ride with you again. :thumbsup:

Back