Drag Racers/other serious dudes

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Being as I am a week or 2 from re-assembly , I thought I would offer up my alluminum sub-frame to someone that might want to save some weight . The idea would be to trade my ally one for your steel one . You save some weight,I get a steel frame to haul me fad ass aroun.

Keep in mind the alluminum ones have been known to fail,(althou mine has 25,000 k on it,half of that with a passenger)I just dont want anybody who weighs 275 , has a fat wife,and big saddlebags (bike saddlebags,not the one's on yer wife's hips) too put this on their bike to save weight .

Anyway, there ya have it . I know some of the racers and serious twisty dudes are always looking for ways too lose those unwanted ounces .

hav agood 1.....RSD.

I,ll take it, but my busa is in the shop at the moment getting tranny work done, it shouldnt be long now as they have had it for about 5 weeks now! mine is off of an 02 mint blk/blu....

damit! if †WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D dont do it, I will. even tho the shipping will be high.....

I have had on other sites a trade offer...... keep me updated!

I,ll take it, but my busa is in the shop at the moment getting tranny work done, it shouldnt be long now as they have had it for about 5 weeks now! mine is off of an 02 mint blk/blu....
5 weeks....ouch .

first come , first served . You've got about 1-2 weeks to land a sub at my door . Thats when re-assem will start .

if ya cant make it by then , we should hook Cache up.

Sound cool ?

hav a lighter one......RSD.

got mine handled already rubbs. thx for the 2nd chance offer! I know †WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D will be good for his.

my bike is still in the fricken shop, first they take it in and do nothing for tens days, I say why, they say, well the first thing we do when we split cases is order the gasket kit, so they get in a week ago 4 days later they split the cases, now they have to wait again on parts?

how much time is left?

my bike is still in the fricken shop, first they take it in and do nothing for tens days, I say why, they say, well the first thing we do when we split cases is order the gasket kit, so they get in a week ago 4 days later they split the cases, now they have to wait again on parts?

how much time is left?
Hey Twisted,

I must have missed something. So why is your bike getting tranny work done?
rock.gif

Brian

how much time is left?
U probably have another week , maybe a bit longer . I'll be spraying in a couple days , but I'm also waiting for parts .
stay in touch....

RSD.

Back