Dumped it this morning.

As I recall, the Woodcraft Stator cover was $140 or so. The frame Sliders are about $60 or something.

The fairing, as I recall, is about $800 unpainted. Spending $200 saved me $800!

--Wag--

More like $500 and they come painted...you can pick up a used one for about $200.
Posted via Mobile Device

I called Wag's room and no answer...hope they did not have to put him down.:laugh:

Give us an update when you can Lou

I called Wag's room and no answer...hope they did not have to put him down.:laugh:

Give us an update when you can Lou

He called me a couple of hrs ago and he had been released and was headed home :beerchug:

I'm sure he will check in soon.

Came home and found that my internet connection was on the fritz. Managed to futz around with it enough to get it working. Whew! I would have to put myself down if I couldn't log on to the internet! :D

The doc said that I should be fine. I'm still a bit tender in the midriff but no pain in the shoulder any more. Just need to take it easy for a while. They said no sports for six months and then said, "As for the motorcycle . . . " I gave the evil eye and he backed off from telling me not to ride. But I probably won't get back on it for a few weeks.

Still, I'm alive. I don't regret going to the ER but for the record, I would have been fine without it! :poke: :laugh:

Seriously, thank you all for your concern and for prodding me to go to the ER. It just makes you feel better when you know that you're NOT going to die!

I count my lucky start that there's more riding in my future!

Cheers!

--Wag--

Get well Wag, I rolled a Porsche years ago, walked away, pain increased over 2-3 days, turned out to be a ruptured spleen....could've died without medical help (had spleen removed). You did the right thing! BTW, lookin forward to meeting you in Reno as well. Doyle ps notice the Woodcraft and sliders on my bike....sure feel good about that now!

P1010555.JPG

Not sure I'll be able to go to Reno but the Jury will be out on that for a while yet!

--Wag--

Back