Dumped it this morning.

Oh, hey! It worked! My first PAGE and on my own thread, too! LMAO

--Wag--

Glad your ok!
At least your whole day didn't get screwed up!

Oh, nearly forgot to mention. When I got to the restaurant for breakfast, I took the bell off, tossed it to my buddy and said, "Here, you can have this thing back."

Ultimately, it was tossed in the trash can somewhere. :D

--Wag--

LoL... Glad your okay... Sounds like you pulled a MiniMe there... I just filed down her frame slider, a lil buff and she was ready to go... Hope the elbow feels better soon...

Hold on; you talked about waiting on the wife to gear up, but didn't mention her afterwards. Was she riding ? and is she alright ?

Glad you're alright :thumbsup:

glade to here you and the bike are ok, and with out major damage.

I've been rockin the bell for almost 2 years. mom gave me one after the accident I had. I think they have to work to hard on a sportbike or something, mine seem to vanish after a while. Im on my 3rd one.

guardi10.jpg

Darn Squid :rofl: Just Joking Wag sorry to here about the accident. As for those Gremlin bells not going to do it got to use the hard stuff on Busa gremlins VOODOO :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to hear it Wag, but the damage is minimal for both you and the Busa...glad it wasn't worse :thumbsup:

Hate to hear this Lou.

Glad you were all geared up and came out mostly unscathed.

Did Mrs Wag freak out seeing you go down?

Sorry about your skinned up bike Louis. Minor damage so I suppose you should be thankful but indeed "Crashin Sucks"!

This time of year tires just don't aspire confidence on chilly days.

Update:

Did you ever hear that Styx song where it says, "This could be the longest night in recorded history. And as for sleep, you might as well just cross it off the list of possibilities."

That was my night last night.

For some reason, after I ate dinner, my left abdomen below the rib cage just hurtin' like a mad dog. I was literally in the worst agony I ever recall feeling. We were at my sister-in-law's house for dinner and about 10 minutes after eating, I was suffering bad. Oddly, my left shoulder got into the action and was also killing me. I hadn't eaten all that much and had a glass of wine. When the pain kicked in though, I took three Ibuprofen which didn't touch it, of course.

My wife drove me home and every bump of that half-mile drive was sheer torture.

When I got home, I took 1000mg of Vicodin and it barely even touched it. Fortunately, I normally sleep on my right side. I put a heating pad on my abdomen on the left side and that seemed to help. As dinner moved through me, it eased the pain a great deal and I was able to actually sleep a little bit.

Here's the really freaky thing, though. When I lie down on my back, the pain in my shoulder ratchets up instantly to excruciating levels and it's beyond torturous. I don't recall ever feeling anything like it before in my life. Yet, when I lie on my right side, the pain disappates entirely.

Also freaky is that when I take a deep breath, my left side below my rib cage hurts like a $&%&*&$*@@!!! My shoulder gets in on the action then as well. I must've bruised my diaphragm or something but I still don't quite get the shoulder thing. If I'm standing up and there is no shoulder pain, I have full range of motion and it is pain free in any position while doing so. Just when I relax in repose or lean back too far the pain spikes up and it feels like something is trying to chew my arm off.

Owie!!!

The wiff wants me to go see a doctor today. I'm working on trying to make that happen but it can be tough to get an appt on short notice.

--Wag--

Hate to hear this Lou.

Glad you were all geared up and came out mostly unscathed.

Did Mrs Wag freak out seeing you go down?

As I discovered last night, the jury is still out on the impact injuries. None of them visible on the surface of course. Crap.

The wiff is still freakin' out. Maybe she'll post up! :D

--Wag--

Back