Well, I kinda got shafted on my race bike

Busa_05

Your a patient man - I give you credit. Sorry this sorta crap had to happen to you, Im in MN so maybe you can PM me or post the name of this outfit so someone else here, or myself don't end up dealing with this outfit in the future.

If Karma is real, this kid has some zulu treats awaiting him in the future.
mad.gif
Hey Val,

The place is SpeedTech Motorsports in Oshkosh, WI. As far as getting parts and lubes for sportbikes or your race bike(s), good place; but I don't recommend buying any bikes from them or getting work done there just based on my experience. J

Thanks for the Heads up. Will make sure to write them down in my travel log of where not to stop when Im out of town.

Dam Jason...sorry it worked out the way it did for you.
sad.gif

Honestly...If you need some help, let me know and I'll come up there next weekend. We've got to get that thing trackworthy by the 27th
wink.gif

You don't need plastics for the track, but an upper fairing would be nice. Home Depot might have some Metric fasteners. Lowes has them, but there down in Milwaukee. If you need something, let me know, and I could pick some up on my way up. The sub-frame only supports the seat and tail section, so if it will keep the seat on, then everything else can be straightened out later.

I'll even bring some more Dos Seckies (sp?) to ease your pain.
laugh.gif

Good Luck
cool.gif

ahh, the first lap you do on it at the track will ease the pain... it'll be worth the aggravation.

I'm diggin' that race exhaust on it dude!!
biggrin.gif
  So when we gonna get together for a spin?
Matt,

We gotta get together sometime, dude. Sometime before the snow flies. Maybe when I finally hook up with Jim, I can talk him into taking a ride West to meet up with you and we can all take a spin around the country side. Get your crazy roommate out, too...now that would be a good time, hey?
beerchug.gif

Keep in touch, bro. I gotcha number, but as Jim can attest, I'm soooo bad about phone calls.
blush.gif

J

sad.gif

Honestly...If you need some help, let me know and I'll come up there next weekend.  We've got to get that thing trackworthy by the 27th
wink.gif

You don't need plastics for the track, but an upper fairing would be nice.  Home Depot might have some Metric fasteners.  Lowes has them, but there down in Milwaukee.  If you need something, let me know, and I could pick some up on my way up.  The sub-frame only supports the seat and tail section, so if it will keep the seat on, then everything else can be straightened out later.

laugh.gif

Good Luck
cool.gif
Hey Jim,

That actually sounds like a good plan. I've got to give you a call so we can chat anyway. Very cool of you to offer considering that damn drive. I don't miss the traffic in the milw/racine/kenosha area. Not at all.

I'll be given you a call, Jim. Thanks for the offer and the tips for hardware!
beerchug.gif
J

sad.gif

Honestly...If you need some help, let me know and I'll come up there next weekend. We've got to get that thing trackworthy by the 27th
wink.gif

You don't need plastics for the track, but an upper fairing would be nice. Home Depot might have some Metric fasteners. Lowes has them, but there down in Milwaukee. If you need something, let me know, and I could pick some up on my way up. The sub-frame only supports the seat and tail section, so if it will keep the seat on, then everything else can be straightened out later.

laugh.gif

Good Luck
cool.gif
Hey Jim,

That actually sounds like a good plan. I've got to give you a call so we can chat anyway. Very cool of you to offer considering that damn drive. I don't miss the traffic in the milw/racine/kenosha area. Not at all.

beerchug.gif
J
I'll be at Autobahn all weekend and staying at my cousin's house, but I'll be back Sunday night...late.

Give me a call this week and we'll work something out. Maybe Brett will start feeling guilty and come finish the bike for ya
wow.gif
You can dream can't you
laugh.gif

Talk to ya soon...

laugh.gif

Well i hope it all pans out but if ya get completely flustered i have a 2001 F4i i'd let got for 2800 it;s track ready well almost, new battery and sliders and it is if ya or someone is interested i'll snap to it dose me no good sitting in my shop collecting dust and well let me tell ya it collects alotta dust

sad.gif

Honestly...If you need some help, let me know and I'll come up there next weekend.  We've got to get that thing trackworthy by the 27th
wink.gif

You don't need plastics for the track, but an upper fairing would be nice.  Home Depot might have some Metric fasteners.  Lowes has them, but there down in Milwaukee.  If you need something, let me know, and I could pick some up on my way up.  The sub-frame only supports the seat and tail section, so if it will keep the seat on, then everything else can be straightened out later.

laugh.gif

Good Luck
cool.gif
Hey Jim,

beerchug.gif
 J
I'll be at Autobahn all weekend and staying at my cousin's house, but I'll be back Sunday night...late.

Give me a call this week and we'll work something out.  Maybe Brett will start feeling guilty and come finish the bike for ya
wow.gif
 You can dream can't you
laugh.gif

Talk to ya soon...
Sweet! We'll have some beers next weekend and you can tell me all about the Autobahn!
super.gif

laugh.gif

Well i hope it all pans out but if ya get completely flustered i have a 2001 F4i i'd let got for 2800 it;s track ready well almost, new battery and sliders and it is if ya or someone is interested i'll snap to it dose me no good sitting in my shop collecting dust and well let me tell ya it collects alotta dust
Thanks, MB. I hope this works out. We'll see.
devil.gif

Np busa05 GOod luck with it if ya do happen to know someone else looking don't be afraid to send em my way

Back