saw more pics of the cracked sub frame

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have a 2000 with the ally sub-frame. For piece of mind I'd like to swap a drag racer(or anybody) for their steel one.

You pay the shipping from yer house to mine.

I'll pay the shipping from my house to yours.

Its the beginning of riding season here, so I'd like to get on this pronto.

I'll swap the first person who is serious.

hav a solid 1...RSD.

Yo  Rubbah man.....lets make it happen
wink.gif

I've got a 03 with the steel thingy that your looking for
rock.gif

I have an aluminum one! Do ya wanna swap, Rubb?

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115309656 -->

LOL paccy......    sorry about the bad timing with our swap.. just bad timing.
sad.gif
Ah, no worries, bro....it's all good.
wink.gif

I'm still not sure if I should put a steel on back on. It was the cause of the subframe brackets on the frame breaking off. I have an aluminum one again that's supposedly braced, but I'm still thinkin about whether or not I should swap to steel again.

hey dudes... I'm gonna swap with Ba Busa, he's the fastest gun around (keyboard,PM and telephone).

thx Ba... sorry Cache Game.

okay... surely someone else lookin to do the same thing. I got a guy in portland chompin at the bit.

dont sweat it.... he is a big-motor nitrous busa junkie... but I have yet to see it at the track. LOL

dont sweat it....    he is a big-motor nitrous busa junkie... but I have yet to see it at the track.  LOL
correction, saw it last year befor the motor upgrade.... it was a wheel-standin sumbich. lucky sumbich ran a 9.15 at PIR on the back tire.................... runnin juice of course.

alright....I'll bite.

Cache, my bro....I'm gonna go against my gut feeling on this one. I'll do another swap...I have an aluminum one that yer guy in Portland wants.

Lemme know, bud....
wink.gif

The steel subframe was awesome for piece of mind....but dangit if it didn't wreck havoc on my frame.

Ripped the brackets clean off....ouch.

okay, dont pull a rubbah on me and make me go thru all this shiat and phone calls to get someone to say okay and then I have to tell them fuggetaboutit......

Back