Drag Race Seats

You use your front mounts,i have thought about getting a few mounts and have them set up before you buy them so you can just do the swap anytime you wanted between your stock seat and the pan.i would have to raise the price about $10 but that will be a optional thing.What you guys think???

If you want a seat let me know i can be reached at 503-381-8187 24/7.it's about three days tyd if in the usa and If i happen to have it in stock at the time.I usually have 2 at all time,almost out now gonna get another order coming.
how much r the seats

Hey G.C. sorry I did not call..I could not hook up..Best 60ft. I had was 1:58 and it started spinning after I got out ran a 6:18..I had your seat on then..Changed back do the stock seat As I wanted to see if the seat was my problem..But still could not hook in fact got worse...Your seat will work great once I can hook up..I then let Mr.Brown use it..He was riding the #### out of his bike.He loves the seat...Never thought he was going ti give mine back.He improved alot with your seat on there..Brown never had no problem hooking..He did a good job..Maybe weight helps on a slick track..
how much r the seats
It's been 15 years, but @GoldenChild is still around some.

I got one from dogwood racing believe it's a catalyst. Because of my bigger battery I had to elevate it with a cutout for the battery itself. Total trailer park boys spray foam but I was impatient so dont laugh.

received_304235757424043.jpeg

Back