Dont buy from Full Throttle Motorsports, INC

Im guessing this would be a good time to go ahead and spread the word to all the other forums that we use. OP good luck getting your parts.

Suggest you guys file complaints with the Better Business Bureau also.

??? ok im sorry that is happin to you but i was going to get my 240 from but not now but if i was you i talk to a lawyer or they should give you a big discount that alot of money for then to be playing with :cheerleader:

Well now FTM gave me a $100.00 gift card to there store, they also gave me a chrome arm instead of my black arm which is fine, but no Jack shaft untill next Tues and no mounting bracket for lowering links until next Tues. Also got a email from David Plumb (Director of Sales and Marketing) from RC Components

Antoine,

I appreciate your taking my call. Here is where we stand on your order to be shipped to Full Throttle Motorsports….

Chris Products Inc. will next day air the jackshaft sprocket from Oregon to be received by in Bowling Green , Kentucky on June 10th. We will assemble and ship your complete kit the same day. Based on the UPS shipping delivery schedule (2 day ground) it will arrive to Full Throttle on Tuesday June 14th.

Again, I would like to apologize for the confusion we caused with our communication to Full Throttle. Our communication and our difficulty receiving the part from our supplier should in no way reflect negatively on Full Throttle Motorsports.

Thank you for your understanding,

David

David Plumb

Director of Sales and Marketing

373 Mitch McConnell Way

Bowling Green, KY 42101

Custom Motorcycle Wheels, Exhaust, Frames and Accessories - RC Components

david was very helpful on the phone he broke it down to me exactally when and where my stuff is. but im still waiting :whistle:

yes FTM had RC email me, because I went crazy on the phone the other day, and they wanted RC to give me a date when my stuff will be leaving from the factory.

Well, it sounds like a messed up deal. This is typically the way things go in my life as well :laugh:

Best of luck :beerchug:

Seems like it's a good time to invest in a couple companies.
Such high demand and low product has to be good for profits :)

My name is Christopher, I am a representative speaking on behalf of Full Throttle Motorsports. I appreciate the opportunity to offer our side of this matter to the community at Hayabusa.org.

We have been in business for fifteen years and have built custom Hayabusa products since the brand has been available in the US. We try to facilitate our customers in a timely and professional manner but in terms of motorcycle customization we are beholden to our suppliers and customers' special orders.

We keep a wide variety of custom motorcycle parts and big wheel kits in stock, at times we may not always have the wheels or swingarm kits that meets the customers desires in our inventory. In that case, we have to special order the part they desire from our suppliers, which was RC Components.

On this particular instance, RC Components had an out-of-stock issue with their supplier on the swingarm and related parts. Mr. Nix was informed of this issue and further was contacted by RC Components with an explanation and an approximate ship by date.

When the issue had arisen, we offered to disassemble a brand new, zero mile, custom Hayabusa, that had the items Mr. Nix needed. If Mr. Nix was in a time crunch, this was the only option we had available at the time, but Mr. Nix declined this option and chose to take an in-stock chrome swingarm, and appeared to be satisfied.

As noted in the letter from David Plumb of RC Components, we also apologize for any miscommunication that may have taken place in this matter.

I hope our communication has helped to resolve the problem Mr. Nix has, and we will continue to work with him until he is satisfied.

In terms of Mr. McCoy and RCC Sportbike, Mr. McCoy has not worked for Full Throttle Motorsports since March 2010, and Full Throttle Motorsports is not, in any way, affiliated with RCC Sportbike.

My name is Christopher, I am a representative speaking on behalf of Full Throttle Motorsports. I appreciate the opportunity to offer our side of this matter to the community at Hayabusa.org.

We have been in business for fifteen years and have built custom Hayabusa products since the brand has been available in the US. We try to facilitate our customers in a timely and professional manner but in terms of motorcycle customization we are beholden to our suppliers and customers' special orders.

We keep a wide variety of custom motorcycle parts and big wheel kits in stock, at times we may not always have the wheels or swingarm kits that meets the customers desires in our inventory. In that case, we have to special order the part they desire from our suppliers, which was RC Components.

On this particular instance, RC Components had an out-of-stock issue with their supplier on the swingarm and related parts. Mr. Nix was informed of this issue and further was contacted by RC Components with an explanation and an approximate ship by date.

When the issue had arisen, we offered to disassemble a brand new, zero mile, custom Hayabusa, that had the items Mr. Nix needed. If Mr. Nix was in a time crunch, this was the only option we had available at the time, but Mr. Nix declined this option and chose to take an in-stock chrome swingarm, and appeared to be satisfied.

As noted in the letter from David Plumb of RC Components, we also apologize for any miscommunication that may have taken place in this matter.

I hope our communication has helped to resolve the problem Mr. Nix has, and we will continue to work with him until he is satisfied.

In terms of Mr. McCoy and RCC Sportbike, Mr. McCoy has not worked for Full Throttle Motorsports since March 2010, and Full Throttle Motorsports is not, in any way, affiliated with RCC Sportbike.

Well Christopher,

I am very glad that FTM decided to get on and give a full account of the issues that are going on. I am satisfied to have MOST of my kit that I ordered LAST month. The kit that was offered to me again was the kit that was on the BUSA KING GEN 2 Hayabusa and is now on the Silver GEN 2 Hayabusa, yes it was the kit I wanted but I wanted chrome rims and a kit that had NEVER been mounted. I would have took the kit if it would not had been already mounted OR I was given some sort of discount on the kit or it had chrome rims. How I and how maybe others look at it is ( once its mounted it is not new anymore) 0 miles or not. But yes there were delays in parts from RC but dang the run around was crazy just one minute its one part the next its another just didnt seem right to me. But I guess it will all be over by tuesday 14th. but there was a lot of other stuff that went on in this whole ordeal but lets hope my stuff is there tuesday:please: but :welcome: to THE .ORG& me and my BUSA BUDDIES will be waiting on the result of this whole thing ohh yeah this is the kit that has been on two bikes now

photo-1.jpg

Well, after reading the two companies responses, apparently the issue was not entirely FTM's fault. They could have provided a little better communication/customer service. Some companies and their employees are able to do that and some can't.

Should have/would have/could have.......Perhaps taking the offer of the already installed kit and requesting a discount for a floor model/demo could have been easier but you made the call to wait on your new pieces, can't blame you for that. It does seem the two companies are trying to make good and save face.

I hope everything turns out good and keep us posted....don't forget the pictures either!

Thanks for the :welcome:. I wish we could have introduced ourselves under better circumstances.
Hey, when your bike is done, let us shoot a video of it and we'll put it up on our custom bike YouTube page!

...Anyone have a good experience at our shop they would like to share? We're not all bad! ;)

Well I picked up the rest of my parts yesterday and all is good until I went to install the chain they only gave me enough chain for the front or the rear drive(150) links. So knowing calling them to see what can be done, I even told them I thought that would not be enough.

Mr. Nix, we have a chain in stock and are sending you a new one. Contact our parts manager if you have questions.

Hi, Blanca Busa, Hayabusa.org is an important community. It just goes to show sometimes you just need to get in contact with the right people to get things fixed. Thanks for the welcome.

Back