Dont buy from Full Throttle Motorsports, INC

Why didn't you just go through your bank to get your money back? In the past dealing with shady companies, if they refuse to give the full amount back I just go to my bank and they resolve the issue. Courts take too long.
Posted via Mobile Device

No problem hope everyone will know now to stay away from them, oh and I paid cash for the items did not take checks or debit on special orders:banghead:

Isn't this the same dude that tries to pass off as an authorized RCC Turbo Dealer?
Im pretty sure this is the place RCCSportBike works for...

Or am I just mistaken?

Isn't this the same dude that tries to pass off as an authorized RCC Turbo Dealer?
Im pretty sure this is the place RCCSportBike works for...

Or am I just mistaken?

No, that was Jack McCoy of "RCC Sportbike".

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/turbo/146327-beware-jack-mccoy-rcc-sportbike.html

BUT...(from the Jack McCoy thread) "Full Throttle Motorsports in Michigan is currently suing this guy for Injunctive Relief and Damages Resulting from Trade Name Violation and Unfair Competition."
Such delicious irony. - "When thieves fall out", eh?

When i bought my bike from them,they gave me a run around to....i called them and talked to them about the price ect..then i sent them the money,then after recieving the money they said anyone could buy the bike. Well they said before as soon as they got the money it was mine..so then to hold the bike i had to send them 500.00 to hold it..so i had them take it off my debit card..then they said i would not get the bike until 2 weeks ..but before they got the money they said as soon as they got the money they would send the bike...finally they gave me a delivery date...took off work waited all day...nothing...so i called them back,they said i needed to fill out more paper work..but finally i got the bike...i wanted more things done to the bike before i got it but they already had a sell and would not do any more work to the bike..

They are all just trying to get over on us enthusiast because they know there is one thing we will spend the money in and it's the Busa. Also I wanted everyone to know
This has nothing to do with RC COMPONENTS they are a top notch company they told me
On my last order it would be there 1st it was there.

Wow so i call again today to full throttle and the lady MICHELLE (I know your looking now):watching: so she says icant believe you are posting these lies on the HAYABUSA.ORG:rofl: then she continues to argue with me on the phone that the reasons I don't have my kit is because of problems she can't control and that she has bent over backwards for me and I'm I'm like u didn't save me one dollar I called RC Components and I could have got the kit for $6250 almost the same price and I would have had it a week ago I think a month is way out of line for a wheel kit That is nothing out of the ordinary just a standard 300 kit. But just more run around I guess for the guy that paid $6250 cash to this BS business

Okay... If MICHELLE is watching... If you want to have a SHOT at doing business with me and MY busa buddies that are considering a fat tire kit. GET THIS RESOLVED NOW!!!! and make this member happy. If not... THIS WILL HURT !!! When people spent this kind of money, all they ask for is truthfulness and great service.

The first I spoke to Michelle, her attitude was like why are you telling me about your problems. I emailed her many times asking for my situation to become aware to the owner of the place, no reply. I found out many details after I purchased my bike & they never took any responsibility. All the problems I had was their fault & received no help or warranty. They say you get warranty & don't help when trouble comes. I had problems with my bike from day 1. 2500 miles later & all the money spent out of my pocket more than $4000.00 usd in repair costs under a year & still I can't get my rectifier changed although there is a public recall. God don't sleep!

Please do not conduct any business with full throttle motorsports Inc.

Okay... If MICHELLE is watching... If you want to have a SHOT at doing business with me and MY busa buddies that are considering a fat tire kit. GET THIS RESOLVED NOW!!!! and make this member happy. If not... THIS WILL HURT !!! When people spent this kind of money, all they ask for is truthfulness and great service.

How about just do not do business with them period. They have already ran their name into the ground. Safest bet is to purchase through a trusted sponsor or a business with good reputation.

the lady MICHELLE says icant believe you are posting these lies on the HAYABUSA.ORG

I doubt she's any kind of "lady".
Anyway, if FTM says you're lying, this is their opportunity to set the record straight. And they could also explain what's going on with Highestgrade's warranty/repair issues.

IKR she says one thing one day and something eles the next, first it was my custom sprocket, then RC didn't ship the stuff right, then my swinarm was on her desk oops that's a 240??? Then it was the jackshaft issues at RC COMPONENTS that RC says us false for over a month. Now it's pushing a month and all I got is a front rim chain and voodoo exhaust out of $7000.00 wow and I'm being rude :moon:

If they are watching this and have not joined to explain themselves than their silence would be an admission that what we are hearing is true.
No?

If they are watching this and have not joined to explain themselves than their silence would be an admission that what we are hearing is true.
No?

Not necessarily. It could be that they simply don't engage in public disputes.
But in this case, I doubt it...

Back