Dont buy from Full Throttle Motorsports, INC

Mr.Nix

Registered
Well I live in Kalamazoo MI and I drive over to Lansing MI to purchase a wide tire kit from this place that tells me they have them in stock. I get there 5-12-11 and talk to a lady that does all the special ordering I say I want a 300 kit from RC COMPONENTS she says I can get it within two weeks im like didnt you say on the phone and on your website you have them in stock ?? ??? so she orders (or she says) the kit the next day well I was told i would get my entire kit by 5-27-11 well that did not happen, so i call again today 6-3-11 and she says well i got the rims No Tires, swingarm brake caliper or lines. so i have got nothing but a run around so i say well i want my money back and they say well sure you can have your money back but there is a 10% restocking fee I paid $6250.00 and they want to take 10% . so im just waiting on my stuff i guess and they have been nothing but liers and giving me the run around since the start. then they say well we have a kit on a bike on the floor that they can give me for the same price but has been mounted and has about 300 miles on it and they say well its still new :rofl: im like ah no

Last edited by a moderator:
been caught like that before , no joke when you travel some where for nothing ,

Good luck sure it will be worth the wait , may be worth asking for a little discount when all in stock :rulez:

Get yourself a lawyer, man. Also, do you have something from them in writing, stating when your order would/should be available? If not, you may have some trouble.
Even so, for them to give you the runaround for that length of time is unacceptable. - If a customer is paying thousands of dollars in advance, the customer service ought to be a hell of a lot better than what you've been receiving.
I think you're completely within your rights to demand a full refund. If their pre-sale/pre-delivery service is that bad, what confidence can you have that they will be there for after-sale issues?
Try going down there at a time when they have a shop full of customers, then talking really loudly to the manager about how they have fraudulently taken your money. (Make sure you're sober.) When they threaten to call the Popo, call their bluff. - Tell them you can't wait to tell the Cops about how FTM has stolen thousands of dollars from you.

I second that....full throttle is a waste of time ...avoid them at all costs...i know first hand.....I bought an entire bike from them.....& I'm an international customer.....I've had alot of trouble with them...right now they won't replace my rectifier although there is a public recall....& that is the least of my problems with them....I seriously hit my balls on a block dealing with full throttle motorsports.....they are quick to lie to you to get your money in their pockets & after that they literally tell you to go suck on a rotten egg...I am absolutely fed up & frustrated with them....if I could have afford it I would put my bike on a boat & park it right back in their showroom...the police would have to come move me & the would have a legal case concerning my matter............ Do not even think about doing any sort of business with full throttle motorsports Inc!!!!

Edit Remove threat Professor

Man I knew I was not the only one I even caught them in lies because I called RC COMPONENTS and they said they shipped everything they ordered On the 27th this is just a bunch of BULL they definatly are a bunch of crooks

Well I live in Kalamazoo MI and I drive over to Lansing MI to purchase a wide tire kit from this place that tells me they have them in stock. I get there 5-12-11 and talk to a lady that does all the special ordering I say I want a 300 kit from RC COMPONENTS she says I can get it within two weeks im like didnt you say on the phone and on your website you have them in stock ?? ??? so she orders (or she says) the kit the next day well I was told i would get my entire kit by 5-27-11 well that did not happen, so i call again today 6-3-11 and she says well i got the rims No Tires, swingarm brake caliper or lines. so i have got nothing but a run around so i say well i want my money back and they say well sure you can have your money back but there is a 10% restocking fee I paid $6250.00 and they want to take 10% . so im just waiting on my stuff i guess and they have been nothing but liers and giving me the run around since the start. then they say well we have a kit on a bike on the floor that they can give me for the same price but has been mounted and has about 300 miles on it and they say well its still new :rofl: im like ah no
I bet that the kit on the bike they are trying to sell you is actually YOUR kit on their demo.

I bet that the kit on the bike they are trying to sell you is actually YOUR kit on their demo.

Either that or the owner of the business doesn't know how to handle his finances properly and is using your money to keep the debt collectors at bay. I've seen that a few times.

Show them the POWER of this great thing we call 'The Org'!
30,000 members strong.
Email them a link to this thread and tell them we are :watching:ing them.

To play devils advocate for just a second and I don't want to seem like I'm siding with them but did you read their sales agreement before hand? Were you aware of the 10% restocking fee, was it in writing on whatever order or receipt you have? Like Rainbow7 says did you get in writing that the parts would be there by said date? Custom parts are difficult and quite often require patience.

Hope you get it worked out.

Restocking fees should be waived in this case, IMO. They told him that his items would be in by a certain date and have not delivered. Screw 'em!

I was thinking about sending them a "message" about this debacle.

Yes I was 100% aware of the 10% and yes it is on the sales order a specific date but i would have thought the this (BIG) wide tire dealer would be a little better than this and I would believe since they are the ones not delivering on this deal that they broke there part of the agreement I didn't know they could charge me a restocking fee for something they don't and never had thanks for all the support guys :bowdown:

I see. Then yes I'd probably agree they should waive the 10% restocking fee if they promised to deliver by a certain date and didnt.

Either that or the owner of the business doesn't know how to handle his finances properly and is using your money to keep the debt collectors at bay. I've seen that a few times.

That's exactly what's happened. With a bad rep for sales/service I'm sure there a quite a few customers who want refunds but won't get it because business is struggling

Rockethed using Tapatalk

yeah, I would DEMAND a complete and full refund. And dont be afraid to be a royal pain in the ass for them, either. Thats the only way to get things done sometimes in situations like this...

And 'filing your complaint' during a busy time for them as stated above couldnt hurt... :laugh:

WOW, good luck Bro!! This is not the first time Ive read about them here on the .Org!! Keep us posted!!!

Re stocking fee? How can they charge it....if it's not in stock! :rofl:

Seriously....if you paid with a credit card just go to thier fraud department and cancel the payment. Then full throttle can suck it!

Guys,

Keep it civil without threats of violence and obscene language.

If you sick to the facts and present it in language as you would appear before a Judge in a lawsuit, your complaint will look much more credible.

Man, there's a lot of great advice. Stay on top of the situation and stand your ground with these knuckleheads. Good luck.

Back