Dont buy from busaboyz1980!! Crooks!!!

teezy

Registered
They posted up a bob carpenter ported head for a gen 1 busa for sale. I contact him or them. Guy gives me a story that bob carpenter built him a 1397cc that was only a few months old. He was parting out his bike because it was worth more in parts them complete and he was buying a house. Said the head looked brand new and sent me a few pics of the outside and intake ports.

I sent him the money and the deal went through. The head goes on the shelf in the garage waiting for cams and such. BusaBoyz1980 is on the Hayabusa forums and has been for some sometime so I think "im sure he is a good guy. Dont see anything bad about him."

So finally I get all the parts together and get everything to the tuner/builder. He sees the head and said it be best he tears it down to check everything out. It looked like it was more then a few months old. Well he finds one broke intake guidea and two cracked exhaust guides. Tuner says just sent it back to bob and have him fix it right. So I did!!

Of coarse I sent Busaboyz1980 a pm over on psychobike.com in which he claims its is brother. And of coarsed asked if they were gonna pitch in on the tab to fix it since its not what they claimed it to be. Needless to say I didnt get a response.

Bob calls me today. Said the head is trashed!! The head itself is cracked through too the water jackets around the guides. And the exhaust valve seals are hammered. Said the head basicly a boat anchor!!

So there's $1000.00 down the drain. For your own good avoid these crooks!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Specially on the .org. That's just not good at all. Very sorry man.

Wow. That is just wrong. Can't believe a member from here did that to another fellow member. He needs a visit from a few members in his area.

Wow, dang that sux. I wouldn't even to look for that. Really blows, scammers will get their bit of karma.

did you pay with your visa? file a claim. did you pay with paypal? file a claim

Hopefully you paid with paypal.best and safest way to pay and get money refunded.That really sucks and I hate crooks.I always try to be honest and straight foward about stuff I sell and this just makes us all look bad.Hope you get it straightened out.

This is the main reason I won't by big stuff like a head used

Wow. That is just wrong. Can't believe a member from here did that to another fellow member. He needs a visit from a few members in his area.

I don't think he found this guy on our board, at least I hope not

Teezy, sorry you were the victim of such scum. Hopefully he gets what's coming to him.

wow.??????

That is just so wrong . I feel for you .

Dam shame!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Specially on the .org. That's just not good at all. Very sorry man.

Wow, dang that sux. I wouldn't even to look for that. Really blows, scammers will get their bit of karma.

wow....thats no chicken feed. sorry..it will come back on him...

Thanks guys its definately a lesson learned!!

Its just sad what people do now days

I dont know how people can sleep at night!!

What city does BusaBoyz live in? Maybe a member or two or three or four can go visit him :)

I dont know what city. Somewhere in louisiana. Needless to say I can only think bad things at this point!

Would be cool if we could come together and help ya out.

I appreciate the thought man. Its definately alittle set back but Ill get through it.

did you pay with your visa? file a claim. did you pay with paypal? file a claim

Hopefully you paid with paypal.best and safest way to pay and get money refunded.That really sucks and I hate crooks.I always try to be honest and straight foward about stuff I sell and this just makes us all look bad.Hope you get it straightened out.

I didnt do either. The guy said he had no paypal. At first it through up a red flag but then I researched online and he had no complaints or bad anything. So I sent him a money gram from walmart. You can bet that will never happen again.

Hope ya get sorted :banghead:

He is trying to pawn it off on his brother not taking any fault. He posted the head up for sale everywhere and now claims it was his brother. I think he is just trying to deflect blame so he doesnt get bashed on the forums. Them,him or brother or whatever he is trying to say. Have no intention of making it right.

I don't understand how these sort of people can sleep at night, they've no shame.

and the bad thing is I didnt sleep late night either!!

This is the main reason I won't by big stuff like a head used

You know what they say "you can do something 1000 times....it only takes once"

Sounds like you had a $1000 lesson, sorry for the trouble. My wife had a $2500 lesson on why we check the engine oil of a car. You will get past it one day, but for now it really sucks.

Back