Does anyone else use facebook?

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
I have a facebook account and have joined a Group called Hayabusa.org Board Members and the Description is a "Place for .org members to chat on facebook". It currently has 19 members and is pretty quiet there. I'm kind of surprised that there are'nt more people there since facebook is (from what I have noticed) a good networking website to find friends from the past. If you get a chance, check it out.

Facebook, Myspace, etc..= kid stuff.???

I beg to differ..... I have reconnected with highschool friends that I haven't seen in years. Aslo I can watch and see what my children and neices and nephews are doing.

I have caught my my nephew talking about drinking (he's 16 years old). I called my brother and busted him. He then blocked me from his my-space page, I again called his dad who made him unblock me.

So you may think it's for the kiddies, but it's also a tool to moniter what your kids are doing as well as reconnecting with people you have lost touch with.........

is that the other new age "booty" call place?

Not really. You just saw the movie preview. Myspace CAN be a booty call site if that's what you're lookin for, but facebook is much better.

Facebook, Myspace, etc..= kid stuff.???

Facebook is a lot better than myspace. Myspace is filled more with the kiddies. Facebook is generally an older croud. Yes, it does have a lot of the younglings, but not as much as myspace.

Anyone who wants to add me on facebook, here's the link to my page.

Kevin Cross - Greenville, SC | Facebook

Not really. You just saw the movie preview. Myspace CAN be a booty call site if that's what you're lookin for, but facebook is much better.

Facebook is a lot better than myspace. Myspace is filled more with the kiddies. Facebook is generally an older croud. Yes, it does have a lot of the younglings, but not as much as myspace.

Anyone who wants to add me on facebook, here's the link to my page.

Kevin Cross - Greenville, SC | Facebook

just added you :thumbsup:

Im on Facebook...

Greg Sago...Send me a friend request...with a message that your from hayabusa.org...

I'm on as well Duane Nelson And the same as the other reply...let me know whomever wants to add that you are from hayabusa.org

I've been on there for a few months.....way better than the MySpace. :beerchug:

Scar Hayabusa and Busa Stampede both have FaceBook accounts.

My publicist launched the accounts to promote the Stampede outside standard on-line forums and long-time accepted media outlets. Generally speaking, I have no desire to keep in contact with my high-school friends, so we ignored that part of the sign-up.

It can be 'kid-stuff' or it can be used as an incredibly powerful tool.

I've long avoided MySpace and FaceBook because I had the same perception of them as many do and will, but Andrew (aforementioned publicist, who is 25y/o) convinced me it was important. I acquiesced.

Just a quick shout-out to all my FaceBook friends! :beerchug:

Still not doin' the MySpace thing.

I have a Facebook account that I created last May. Sadly enough it sits kind of dormant. I log in every now an then abut am not able to figure out how to navigate/use the site. It really makes me feel stupid.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Back