Hayabusa.ORG on facebook?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
A thread on VFRD got me thinking about this. Facebook is down for maintenance right now so I couldn't check. so I apologies if there already are a .org group.

We need a hayabusa.org group on facebook! Why you ask? Can't we just meet here? Why yes we can but im bored and thought it would be a good idea.

So what do you think?:beerchug:

NO!!! Facebook is so totally confusing for us SIMPLE MINDED peeps!!

Just deleted my FaceBook account.....too many ex-girlfriends requesting to be friends. :laugh:

Online social networking is overrated. Now excuse me, I have to go and check my facebook and myspace account; can't forget about tagged, classmates, and migente. I am sure I am forgetting one.

A thread on VFRD got me thinking about this. Facebook is down for maintenance right now so I couldn't check. so I apologies if there already are a .org group.

We need a hayabusa.org group on facebook! Why you ask? Can't we just meet here? Why yes we can but im bored and thought it would be a good idea.

So what do you think?:beerchug:

It's already been created thanks to MrsOmslaw. Her and I thought about it like 4 months ago. :beerchug:

Do a search!

Yeah me too. I opened one and haven"t responded to anyone yet. To much going on, on facebook.

Have a good time...we will leave a light on for you to find your way back :whistle:

It's already been created thanks to MrsOmslaw. Her and I thought about it like 4 months ago. :beerchug:

Do a search!

Searching is for losers. Real men just post what comes to mind with out searching.:rulez:

Thats just how I roll!

Last edited:
Back