Does anyone else use facebook?

I sent a request to join. My profile is Jonathan Currey; I didn't see an option to send a note along with my request. :poke:

Okay, after being totally addicted to FB for the past few weeks, they finally booted me off of there. Apparently, you're only supposed to add people you know in real life.

Oh, well.

--Wag--

Requested to join the .org group. Jeremy Allen
Oh and my facebook is in my sig. Just let me know you're from here.....

Last edited:
Okay, after being totally addicted to FB for the past few weeks, they finally booted me off of there. Apparently, you're only supposed to add people you know in real life.

Oh, well.

--Wag--

Kidding right?

Oh, well.

--Wag--

I had to check and sure enough, I'm missing a friend :laugh:

What did you do to get booted from Facebook Wag?! My sister will miss you LOL

I had to check and sure enough, I'm missing a friend :laugh:

What did you do to get booted from Facebook Wag?! My sister will miss you LOL

I'm not 100% sure yet; they never really said. I was adding people to my friend list and a warning popped up saying that I was engaging in "harrassing" behavior and that I wasn't supposed to add people who I don't know in real life. Strange. At least you'd think they would tell you why.

Tell your sister she's more than welcome to e-mail me and feel free to let her have my e-mail address.

Onward and upward!

--Wag--

Back