Does anyone else use facebook?

All right, you bastids. Ya got me hooked. Dammit.

:laugh:

--Wag--

how do I get in the org group on facebook?

I did a search on "Hayabusa.org Board Members" and found the link, then requested the friendship...like I said, not accepted yet, so the pressure is on like I'm the last one chosen for dodge ball :rofl:

got to groups tab. type in Hayabusa and you see the Hayabusa org member group. Click join and walla..............

i'm on facebook...it's a great way for bill to stay a part of our lives even though he doesn't live with us. so many of our "family" is military it's a way to be involved with the day to day without being together. and i keep tabs on my kids:laugh:

I think it was Mrs. Grumpy.

--Wag--

Then she needs to get on the ball and let me in :whistle: :please:

Thanks WAG...getting me banned for a second time are you?

MrsOmslaw and I thought it would be neat to have an ORG on facebook....so yes we are the culprits. However, Tina has control over who gets in. So Michelle I suggest you have a word with her or Omar....I'm just an ADMIN. :whistle:

I accept anyone that sends me a request. I get on Facebook at least once a day, so just be patient. Michelle, I accepted you yesterday. :beerchug:

I added Angela as an admin to help me keep eyes on the group. Would not want to tarnish the name that Cap worked so hard to build up! :thumbsup:

If you have a facebook account, come join us. It is quiet in there, but Angela and I are trying to get some conversations going. Don't just join, CHAT!

We put it as closed for now to control who joins. Would prefer it stay the people you all know and love from the Board. If you want it open, I have no problem with that.

I accept anyone that sends me a request. I get on Facebook at least once a day, so just be patient. Michelle, I accepted you yesterday. :beerchug:

I added Angela as an admin to help me keep eyes on the group. Would not want to tarnish the name that Cap worked so hard to build up! :thumbsup:

If you have a facebook account, come join us. It is quiet in there, but Angela and I are trying to get some conversations going. Don't just join, CHAT!

We put it as closed for now to control who joins. Would prefer it stay the people you all know and love from the Board. If you want it open, I have no problem with that.

Ahhhhh, gotcha!! :thumbsup: Thanks!

I have just requested to join the group. Lee Richens if anyone wants to add, just state your from the ORG.

Back