Anyone use Facebook or Myspace?

I have both, but somehow my best friend roped me into that farmville thing, I'm definately not much of a fan. I hardly go on either due to school.

You have a pending FB friend request. Also, there's a thread around here somewhere about this. Has quite a few of the members in it, too. But whenever you add me you'll find a good many in my friends list.

I dont use either, but I do use Linkedin. I think that is how its spelled. :laugh:

CaBusagirl I sent you a mssg on FB. I hope all your pics arent ones with lid ?
I am rarely there and really only used it to post pics for my family overseas.
I also used it to find folks I went to schools with.
Really weird how many people I used to know that are there.

Figured someone already posted a thread about this. I tried searching before I posted and could not find it.

I have lots of pics on Myspace. Some on Facebook. Always keep "lid pic" as default for a little privacy.

There's a new article about about your privacy and FB; I don't think I'll go there.

Yeah I have a pretty bare facebook page... my farm is dead and I think I have a dead fish in my aquarium... all because some friend had to have me as a neighbor?.. go figure... Ill find my link and post it then everyone can point and laugh :)

I meant for people to post up links to pages not for everyone to just send me a friend request. :whistle: Guess I should have specified. :rofl:

Back