Facebook Page

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
As we grow the site we are working to make sure that we are keeping up with technology and social media trends. In an effort to keep the community together we have created a new facebook page that you can go to. While the forum should always be our main hangout there are times when using facebook to keep in touch could be good too.

Here is a link to the new Hayabusa.org facebook page....

There is a Hayabusa.org Group on facebook now and I believe we are working to move folks over to the new page...

More to come in the future...

cap

captain, I just do not get this FB thing. I just do no f`ing get it. What am I missing? I joined FB a couple years ago. Duh??? Nothing that I can connect to, with, or for. I just don`t get FB or any of the other my life social networks.

Long live HB.O :bowdown:

Thanks for the bump, I'm there now too.

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

i am back in contact now with old friends n college classmates i lost and had no hope of reconnecting with... All because of facebook... and i even have them finding me!!! How cool is that. Like with any tool...got to know how to use it for it to be effective

What? You just saw it? I sent you a link:poke:

When I clicked the link from my phone, it looked like the original org page. Don't really know why there is two of 'em. I know one is a group, and the other a fan page, just seems weird is all..

When I clicked the link from my phone, it looked like the original org page. Don't really know why there is two of 'em. I know one is a group, and the other a fan page, just seems weird is all..

The group, Hayabusa.org Board Members has been around for a long time, but is not an official .org page.

Hayabusa.oRg is the new, official .oRg Facebook page.

Hopefully, people will begin migrating to the new page since it is officially related to the org.

See you're looking at it from your point of view and not the sites... We have more options as an organisation than we do as a group. On the outside things look similiar but in time you will start to see changes. I know it's not always what you want to hear but its not always about you.. We had to make sure that we had a scalable solution before we took another step...

cap

See you're looking at it from your point of view and not the sites... We have more options as an organisation than we do as a group. On the outside things look similiar but in time you will start to see changes. I know it's not always what you want to hear but its not always about you.. We had to make sure that we had a scalable solution before we took another step...

cap

I didn't get my panties all in a bunch, I just simply said I didn't understand why. That's all. No bubbles, no troubles...
:beerchug:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Back