Do you see the motorcycle?

Who cares if it's been posted 100 times. Why do we always have to remind others about things being a repost? Lots of new members each day; plenty to learn from the photos whether it's real or not...jeez...

:deadhorse:

Repost6.jpg

This has been posted before, and the speed was estimated at 155, not 85.

Volkswagen Golf Meets A Motorcycle At 155 MPH, Doesn't Go Well - Crash - Jalopnik

yea yea yea.... I keep hearing fake fake fake but it is real... The crash was real, the death was real.. If you spend a few minutes on the net, you will find the real story.. (and yes, there are a few other bike sites crying "fake" as well.. I just went to the police dept story and pictures on the crash)

The crash was in 2005 in Sweden... do a bit of research on this and you will find pics of the actual crash scene with the car rolled on its roof.. There was a fire as well..

The crash scene is a bit graphic so no pics posted here... Link to story

There have been some police dept's stage some aftermath scenes but this is not one of them..

I find this article much more plausible and credible than 20 bike sites with guys saying it is fake with nothing more than their word..

+1,000,000

Been posted on here too many times :whistle:

Um...ya fake? :whistle:

Who cares if it's been posted 100 times. Why do we always have to remind others about things being a repost? Lots of new members each day; plenty to learn from the photos whether it's real or not...jeez...

RE-Post!:whistle:

I heard he was a drunk, unlicensed, texting while stunting, riding with no helmet, illegal immigrant, pro gun laws, athiest, Palin hatin' liberal Obama supporter!

:laugh: :moon: :laugh:

cheers
ken

there are many new members each day..... a repost does not hurt a thing.... helps many with there post count. Hey look I have another post...:cheerleader:

yes it has been posted but unfortunately cell phone are sill being used the wrong way. Good reminder (fake or not) to watch and stay away from cell phones users in cars.

I'm thinking the 155 was more to blame than the evil cell phone.

Post, Repost, Fake Or Not. Even been posted 5000 times. My purpose is; Thanksgiving is fast apporaching, an one of the most Traveled Holidays. I justed wanted to use it as a reminder for EVERYONE to be CAREFUL.

Some of you know, others don't. I was involved in an accident 6-13-2009. Because of someones failure to pay attention an follow:rulez:. I am not bed ridden, and I am so Thankful it wasn't any worst than it was. But I am still out of work, and I have not been able to ride a motor since the accident. Surgery finally 12-9-2009. But this is not about me. I just want EVERYONE to be CAREFUL !!!!

It seems that some people would rather criticise others for a fault, an take away the real meaniful message of the post. People who lives in GLASS HOUSES don't cast stones. I just want all my Bro's An Sis's here to be careful these Holidays.

It so seems that 99% of people are more concerned in getting to point B, than paying attention to what is between point A & B. Always be aware of your surroundings.

I want to wish ALL the very Best an SAFEST HOLIDAYS !!!! :lol:

Post, Repost, Fake Or Not. Even been posted 5000 times. My purpose is; Thanksgiving is fast apporaching, an one of the most Traveled Holidays. I justed wanted to use it as a reminder for EVERYONE to be CAREFUL.

Some of you know, others don't. I was involved in an accident 6-13-2009. Because of someones failure to pay attention an follow:rulez:. I am not bed ridden, and I am so Thankful it wasn't any worst than it was. But I am still out of work, and I have not been able to ride a motor since the accident. Surgery finally 12-9-2009. But this is not about me. I just want EVERYONE to be CAREFUL !!!!

It seems that some people would rather criticise others for a fault, an take away the real meaniful message of the post. People who lives in GLASS HOUSES don't cast stones. I just want all my Bro's An Sis's here to be careful these Holidays.

It so seems that 99% of people are more concerned in getting to point B, than paying attention to what is between point A & B. Always be aware of your surroundings.

I want to wish ALL the very Best an SAFEST HOLIDAYS !!!! :lol:

Who cares if it was a re-post! Call it re-education through re-familiarization!

I hope your surgery goes smoothly. Thanks for the re-familiarization, Trashy. Happy Holidays to you, too! :welcome:

Been posted a bunch of times. But a m/c will do that to a car at that speed. Even though our rides are 450 lbs+, think of what velocity + weight does. I think if I remember correctly from my physics class many moons ago, doesn't the weight multiply exponentially? Help me out Physics majors.

Back